Mass Effect (Read 422,587 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Good thing I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition. ;o

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 22, 2012, 03:47:24 AM
Good thing I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition. ;o

Always gotta be comin' around here braggin...Gah!..

.....I'm kidding.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I pre ordered lets see...it says June 19th... damn...

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

It looks like Microsoft buggered up (unsurprisingly) by accidentally revealing a day one DLC on Xbox Live.

http://au.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/121/1219156p1.html

Effectz

Effectz

LoL i drove down to the store and ordered my CE.EA are f**ks and i wouldn't be surprised if they had a secret character.

WinterActual

WinterActual

If there is a secret DLC which I can obtain "only" by pre ordering the CE, well then I will just edit my save game to get this char. We all know EA's bullshit so this char is already on the disc for "faster download".

Prime113

Prime113

Well, tits. My local gamestop is sold-out of Collectors edition and I have already per-ordered the game from there. God damnit.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I pre ordered my Collectors edition back in September along with Battlefield 3 and Modern Shitfare 3

Prime113

Prime113

I guess I'm just a major douche than. You guys will have to post vids of the new member and mission.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 22, 2012, 05:39:54 PM
I guess I'm just a major douche than. You guys will have to post vids of the new member and mission.

Just cancel your order and give the game stores a ring on the day its released,im sure they have extra copies in stock.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Effectz on Feb 22, 2012, 05:44:28 PM
Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 22, 2012, 05:39:54 PM

Just cancel your order and give the game stores a ring on the day its released,im sure they have extra copies in stock.

Yeah, you're probably right. We have a wal-mart and Hastings here along with the gamestop. This game is pretty big, though. Hmmm...

And, if I cancel my pre-order I won't get the bonus gun and armor. And, if the other stores do run out of collectors editions, then I'll be screwed out of everything. Guess I should have just per-ordered it 14 months ago.

Effectz

Effectz

Massive spoiler ahead,Prothean Revealed.

Spoiler
[close]

Prepare your Anus

Spoiler

Spoiler

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Typical EA logic:

"You bought the standard edition? Tough! Now you're going to have to spend another $10 on an important piece of DLC! Muhahahahaha! And all it took was to cut this character from the game in the first place!"

If you ask me, EA seems a lot like the evil Empire of the video game industry. Them and Activision.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: QuantumSheep on Feb 22, 2012, 09:23:21 PM
Typical EA logic:

"You bought the standard edition? Tough! Now you're going to have to spend another $10 on an important piece of DLC! Muhahahahaha! And all it took was to cut this character from the game in the first place!"

If you ask me, EA seems a lot like the evil Empire of the video game industry. Them and Activision.

:laugh: Well, honestly, I wouldn't mind spending ten bucks on the DLC, as I would actually save ten bucks from buying the CE. I just really didn't like what it had to offer. BUT, the thing that gets me is, is they are saying the only way you can download it, is if you have the Collector's Edition.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 22, 2012, 09:30:55 PM
Quote from: QuantumSheep on Feb 22, 2012, 09:23:21 PM
Typical EA logic:

:laugh: Well, honestly, I wouldn't mind spending ten bucks on the DLC, as I would actually save ten bucks from buying the CE. I just really didn't like what it had to offer. BUT, the thing that gets me is, is they are saying the only way you can download it, is if you have the Collector's Edition.

Or you could just digital download the Deluxe edition off origin,you get the DLC and weapons with it if you preorder.

EA are pricks anyways,they constantly churn out lies.They told people if you preorder ME3 you will get BF3 for nothing,then only yesterday,they retracted their statement and without a reason either,and people i know pre-ordered because they would get BF3 for nothing.Same with the BF1943 scandal for PS3,they're just lowlifes.

Scumbag EA.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed