Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 422,610 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Sierra on Feb 15, 2012, 07:16:56 AM
Yeah, at the bottom of one of the menu's in multiplayer it says game type, im guessing one will be missions and the other will be the survival mode.

I've reached level 14 Sentinel with my Turian and level 10 with my Soldier Human, I just want to get a Turian soldier and i'll be as happy as a gypsies dog with two cocks ;D

:laugh: :laugh: That's incredible, dude. We need to get a 4 player group goin' sometime. I just got my ass handed to me while trying to do it by myself, and I need some vengeance.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

On Friday, I'll join you guys. It'll be me, Marines, Sierra, and you versus Cerberus.  ;D

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 15, 2012, 08:10:47 AM
On Friday, I'll join you guys. It'll be me, Marines, Sierra, and you versus Cerberus.  ;D

f**k yeah!

Hey, if you just go and create a EA origin account, you should be able to play sooner, like right after you create it. That's the prompt I got before I started playing the multiplayer.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Sounds like a plan. Prime, i might be on pretty soon, just gonna grab some breakfast and stuff.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Sierra on Feb 15, 2012, 08:15:36 AM

Sounds like a plan. Prime, i might be on pretty soon, just gonna grab some breakfast and stuff.

Indeed.

Aight, brah. I should be on. I can't sleep worth a shit.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Tell me about it, I spent all night talking to PQ and playing ME3...

Once I get some tea and some bacon in me...I'll be tip-top ;D

mmm...bacon!

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Sierra on Feb 15, 2012, 08:17:55 AM
Tell me about it, I spent all night talking to PQ and playing ME3...

Once I get some tea and some bacon in me...I'll be tip-top ;D

mmm...bacon!

Baaacccoooon. f**k you, dude, that's so delicious!  :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 15, 2012, 08:12:33 AM
Hey, if you just go and create a EA origin account, you should be able to play sooner, like right after you create it. That's the prompt I got before I started playing the multiplayer.
Already had one; unfortunately, the hook is that you have to have Battlefield 3 as part of your registered EA games detected to play early... which I, sadly, do not.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 15, 2012, 08:31:33 AM
Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 15, 2012, 08:12:33 AM
Already had one; unfortunately, the hook is that you have to have Battlefield 3 as part of your registered EA games detected to play early... which I, sadly, do not.

Awww,  :'( that sucks. We'll definitely hit it hard Friday then, man.

Effectz

Effectz

Just finished the single player demo.

HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG i cant wait.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

f**k yea.

But I'm gone all of next week. So we'll have to make that Friday really count.

Prime113

Prime113

Uhm, what time will you two, the Space brothers, be on? You both have school, right?

I ask, because I can either do it early in the day, or late at night. At around noonish on Friday the day turns into MW3 with my pops until my brother gets home, then it becomes a family night. But, at like, 10, my dad and brother go to bed, and I'll be on for awhile.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I actually have no school Friday. But I may be doing something during the day. Nothing's set yet.

I should add you on my 'Box list....

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

dat f**king beginning

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 15, 2012, 03:28:35 PM
I actually have no school Friday. But I may be doing something during the day. Nothing's set yet.

I should add you on my 'Box list....

Yes. Yes, you should. I'm Prime113. I'm gonna guess you are...FlusherThe Jack? I was searching Sweepers friends list last night and that name showed up, and I remember him calling you Jack when you guys did that commentary over The Ghoul's story.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed