What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,624 times)

Huggs

Huggs

I can't trust my farts in this condition.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 25, 2019, 05:48:06 PM
I can't trust my farts in this condition.

The risk is real.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Last several months have been pretty crummy. Combination of stress over my (still unfinished) research paper and worsening relationships with people around me. Been getting into arguments more frequently, losing patience I'd usually have, or closing myself off even when I don't really want to. Just an uncomfortably sensitive emotional state as a whole.

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 25, 2019, 04:12:43 PM
Believe I'm getting the stomach bug. Terrible cramping and running for the bathroom. Oh my goodness.

I've just recovered from one that decided to strike right in the middle of a late shift.  I happened to be helping a customer load a wardrobe onto a trolley when a fart betrayed me.  Luckily they didn't seem to notice, and I discretely made an exit.  The forty minute walk home was one of the most stressful experiences of my life.

Huggs

Huggs

Had to make some calls today, and got stuck with a customer service rep who was an absolute @$$hole. Sure, he may have just been having a bad day, but you don't let it bleed through into your work. he was so rude that I started making all kinds of informational errors because I was getting pissed. These of course aggravated him more, which made everything even more unpleasant for us both.

What a jerk.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So tired today. Managed to oversleep this morning too.

TheSailingRabbit

All the fun features in replying are gone.

R.I.P colorful "Not me, mans" in the Alien Dialogue thread 2018-2019.

And the Moving thread.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I blame the juice thread.

MudButt

MudButt

Come in to work today and the first thing I'm asked by my micro-managing boss is to create a sort of guide on product assembly and a supplier list filled with our part numbers, who we order from, prices, lead times, etc.

Seems like a great idea for the relatively small company I work for. It's a bit unorthodox here and not exactly structured so the more we can do to log processes would help greatly in case someone is out or if we get a new hire.

Problem is... I created those sheets not 2 months after I started and not one person ever looked at them. So now my boss is most likely under the impression she's had this grand idea about how to improve and even though I did show her once again what I created, her next bright idea is to add "pictures". That way she can't be 100% wrong.

That's what happens when you promote someone with no management experience to be an office manager  ::)

Huggs

Huggs

Just noticed there's blood on the book I ordered. Poor soul from the warehouse. I hope it wasn't a painful injury.

As for the book, it's on the bottom so it's no big deal. Given the fact that it's about a historic disaster, I'd say it fits.

No biggy.

The Old One

The Old One

Prometheus.  :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Mar 01, 2019, 01:24:28 AM
Prometheus.  :laugh:

I saw this coming.  :laugh:

The Old One

The Old One

Hehe.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

TheSailingRabbit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed