What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,683 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm still fighting off this damn illness. My throat is still sore and my nose is still blocked. I'm tired regardless of how much sleep how I have. And I sound awful. Was listening back to the recent podcast audio and I sound so ill.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 19, 2015, 06:55:59 AM
I'm still fighting off this damn illness. My throat is still sore and my nose is still blocked. I'm tired regardless of how much sleep how I have. And I sound awful. Was listening back to the recent podcast audio and I sound so ill.

You get that checked out by a doctor yet? A physical wouldn't hurt either dude you've been sick for awhile.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's on its way out - tickly cough now. I think I've just been more stressed lately so it's not helped me fight it off.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Got 2 more essays to do for work and I started another one today but it's just so f**king boring. Doesn't apply to my position. At all. But I've gotta do them. Booo.

PVTDukeMorrison

Sliced 3 fingers open with a box cutter, hurts like hell and has made typing a lot harder

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Ouch, did the same in work last night, but sliced my thumb open.  It stung something fierce, and resulted in me screaming MOTHERF**KER!  To the point where guys in the next warehouse heard me

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 22, 2015, 05:52:35 AM
Ouch, did the same in work last night, but sliced my thumb open.  It stung something fierce, and resulted in me screaming MOTHERF**KER!  To the point where guys in the next warehouse heard me
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 22, 2015, 02:44:46 AM
Sliced 3 fingers open with a box cutter, hurts like hell and has made typing a lot harder
Sorry both of you. Shit sounds like it sucks.

I have a lot to be unhappy about, but I will say f**k all.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ouch! Sorry to hear about that guys. I sliced my thumb open when I was a kid so I'm particularly careful around sharp objects.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Other drivers. Especially people who don't indicate, say thanks and specifically today people who sit at 40 in a 60 limit.  >:(

Randomizer

Randomizer

Some people can't be gentle with things even if they had a knife between their fingers.  :(

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 22, 2015, 05:52:35 AM
What do you work as.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm trying to do some revision for my Configuring Windows 7 exam but I just can't focus.  :(

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 27, 2015, 02:30:31 PM
I'm trying to do some revision for my Configuring Windows 7 exam but I just can't focus.  :(
I know how it feels first relax for a bit then start revising trust me in my school we have to memories stuff and give it every day

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

John Hurt has been announced for Brighton Comic Con. It's just too far from me. I don't want to drive that far.  >:(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The news story of a woman who had a skiing accident in Austria, who is now trying to sue the six year old girl, who she blames for causing the accident. And this is after the failed to sue the skiing instructor

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed