What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,353 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 29, 2015, 08:21:35 PM
Well she is gone lmao so sorry I'm not going to be AVP Galaxy slut video producer :p
LOL :laugh:Do not worry you have left the frying pan and you are now entering the fire mark my words it will only get worse ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Best way to make friends with me? Accuse me of not getting back to you. Odds are I've been trying quite a lot and you're not there.

Randomizer

Randomizer

My controller's left thumbstick is drifting a little to the left. It'll soon get worse.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That used to drive me barmy on my 360!

Randomizer

Randomizer

My controller has been intact since I bought the 360 and didn't broke for 2 years (at least). It was expected to happen one day but I've been playing co-op with a friend this week and since it's happening right now... it's shitty you know. If it gets worse I'm going to open that bugger !

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It happened on my original one. But that took some years of battering.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Going back to boarding school on sunday wont see you guys for a month :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :((unless i sneak into the IT room ;) ah hell final year anyway)

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 31, 2015, 04:25:25 PM
Going back to boarding school on sunday wont see you guys for a month :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :((unless i sneak into the IT room ;) ah hell final year anyway)
Then make it your best year!

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: The Runner on Aug 01, 2015, 06:51:41 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 31, 2015, 04:25:25 PM
Then make it your best year!
Alright bro thanks for your support but cant wait to leave wont chat to you guys for a while :(.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

So the supposedly amazing woman I met six months ago neglected to mention the fact that she was married... so erm, yeah that made today strange

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 02, 2015, 06:04:44 AM
So the supposedly amazing woman I met six months ago neglected to mention the fact that she was married... so erm, yeah that made today strange

Holy shit. I'm sorry to hear that!  :-\

The Runner

The Runner

Food Poisoning  :'( :'( :'(

Corporal Hicks

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 03, 2015, 07:24:01 AM

Holy shit. I'm sorry to hear that!  :-\

Thanks dude, BUT I am in the midst of making a film I've dreamt about ever since I saw Tim Burton's Batman, my writing career is taking off, and I have weed and whiskey so I'll be fine!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

When the RARE occurance of me activating my facebook profile happens, an ex (now married with 3 kids) always messages me saying she still LOVED me and wants to get away from everything with me. I always say that she should be extremely grateful and happy with the family she has created... So Yeah. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed