What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,643 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Valaquen on Jul 01, 2015, 03:34:36 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 30, 2015, 08:38:32 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 30, 2015, 02:25:48 PM
Thanks, guys. I think the funeral will give me some closure. Grief sort of lingers until you get that over with, I think.
Death comes to us all,when and where is the funeral?

Probably sometime next week, as they had to treat his death as suspicious due to wounds he had. I'd rather not say more than that.

Yeah wtf man? I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you're good dude. I swear you are one of my favorite people.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 05, 2015, 06:46:02 AM
Quote from: Valaquen on Jul 01, 2015, 03:34:36 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 30, 2015, 08:38:32 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 30, 2015, 02:25:48 PM
Thanks, guys. I think the funeral will give me some closure. Grief sort of lingers until you get that over with, I think.
Death comes to us all,when and where is the funeral?

Probably sometime next week, as they had to treat his death as suspicious due to wounds he had. I'd rather not say more than that.

Yeah wtf man? I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you're good dude. I swear you are one of my favorite people.

Thank you, man. Funeral is tomorrow, just went for a viewing today. Once it's over I can get back on track: I have a dissertation to finish and Strange Shapes has been on the backburner for so long. It'll be good to get back into the groove.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Good luck tomorrow. I know how shit of a time they can be. I never know what to do with myself. Be nice for you to get back to keeping busy and keeping your mind busy.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 07, 2015, 03:15:15 PM
Good luck tomorrow. I know how shit of a time they can be. I never know what to do with myself. Be nice for you to get back to keeping busy and keeping your mind busy.

Thank you my friend  :)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Valaquen on Jul 07, 2015, 03:38:17 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 07, 2015, 03:15:15 PM

Thank you my friend  :)
We are all praying for you man.Good luck

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My stomach hurts so much!!!!!   :-\

THE CITY HUNTER

My mum and my brother had a huge argument my mum started to act bare weird like literally crazy,people say my mum has anxiety problems and my whole "family" said my mum is destroying our life because she has this issue with my dad real big issues acts like were divorced.My dad came and she went crazy we called up the hospital and they are checking her brain out.Guys your support helps.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear that mate. It's tough being in a situation like that, especially with your family. I hope it improves for you.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 09, 2015, 03:28:16 PM
Sorry to hear that mate. It's tough being in a situation like that, especially with your family. I hope it improves for you.
Thanks man you guys make me feel better and remember the saying in the movie gang related "never lose your sense of humour"besides should be fine they are just checking her up happened to my brother my mum made some bullshit up about him they checked him up and said he was ok i asked him why did you not tell them to check my mum up he said he forgot.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 09, 2015, 08:37:36 AM

SO I barely slept last night. Woke up at 5, just couldn't get back to sleep. Went into work early but I just don't want to do anything. Now my chest hurts and my arm is starting to feel funny. I'm starting to get tired now too. I just feel like I'm going to fall apart.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2015, 06:47:48 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 09, 2015, 08:37:36 AM

SO I barely slept last night. Woke up at 5, just couldn't get back to sleep. Went into work early but I just don't want to do anything. Now my chest hurts and my arm is starting to feel funny. I'm starting to get tired now too. I just feel like I'm going to fall apart.

Were you bitten by a radioactive spider? ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wish. Then all this would be completely worth it. lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Going to the Doctors now. I feel really bad guys.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2015, 08:17:13 AM
Going to the Doctors now. I feel really bad guys.
Try honey or something and maybe massage your belly you knowput the mind of or do something to take your mind like listen to the barbie girl song over and over and over again ;)or just use paracetamol the Pakistani solution to anything even if you are drowning ;)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Dad would have been 60 today.

Also, I hope everyone hurting feels better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed