AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW

Started by ikarop, Feb 04, 2010, 12:39:41 AM

Author
AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW (Read 49,580 times)

ikarop

ikarop

The PC demo for AvP has been just released on STEAM. You need to register on their website in order to download and play the demo. To download the demo (1214MB) click here or try the link on the picture below. See you in the battleground! If you’re not sure if you PC can handle the game, please check the system requirements out here.

AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW

To post your impressions of the demo in the forum, please use the Demo Feedback thread. You can also view the Availability thread which will be updated as soon as the demo is released on the consoles.

Update 09:53: The X-Box 360 demo has been released in the X-Box Marketplace (780MB).

Update 14:13: The demo can now be found in the European PSN store on the Playstation 3 (1138MB). The American PSN store hasn’t been updated as of yet but give it a few hours.

Update 16:50: Rebellion just made an announcement about the infamous matchmaking system issues. A patch to fix this issue will be released shortly. Check the full announcement here.

Update 22:21: The demo has finally been released in the American PSN store. An update has also been released for the PC demo to fix the matchmaking issues. The steam application automatically updates your demo if a patch is available. Rebellion are working on fixing the problems for the PS3 demo but there is no timeframe on that.

nico_celtic

IM downloading right now!!

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

me too!!

TripleZeroFilms

Why no love for the console users?   :(  

Digitalfiend

Digitalfiend

I just noticed this while looking at the pre-order for AvP3.  Had to do a double-take as I realized there was a listing for the demo too.  Woohoo!

predaalien14

predaalien14

yea awesome name

PREDATOR

PREDATOR

BEST GAME EVER

Rommie

Rommie

downloading :)
steam says it will be ready in 7 minutes .) (4,3MB/s) :)) see ya

PREDATOR

PREDATOR

MINE says in 1 hour and 20 minutes

Rommie

Rommie

downloaded. now installing requirements from steam :) playuin minute :))

Dragonfists

Dragonfists

t there but any one no what time the demo is out on xbox live UK time anybody????????????????????

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

at a guess - 1:00am or 2:00am

frostedone

frostedone

Downloading it now!

GERMANS CAN DOWNLOAD THE f**kIN DEMO YEEEEEAAAH :DDDDDDDD

m138jewski

m138jewski

YESSSSSSS downloading!   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed