Demo availability on PS3, Xbox360 and PC

Started by ikarop, Feb 03, 2010, 11:18:41 PM

Author
Demo availability on PS3, Xbox360 and PC (Read 48,979 times)

ikarop

ikarop

In order to keep the forum organized and easy to navigate, please use this thread to check Aliens vs Predator's Demo availability on PS3, Xbox360 and PC. This post will be updated (including the subject) each time the demo comes out for one platorm. Check the list below obsessively if you want to keep yourself updated:

• PS3 via Playstation® Network: OUT NOW Edit: Match making Fixed (12/02/2010)
  • Xbox360 via Xbox Live and Games : OUT NOW
  • PC Via Steam: OUT NOW (1214MB)

Be sure to share your thoughts and impressions on the demo with us here.

Sykopathic

Very nice idea Ikarop thank you.

X-SOLDIER

Awesome. Thanks tons for this thread. No more wondering about timezones, etc now.

X 8)

Giger_Incubator

This just solved the problem of rushing all over the board looking for the first signs of release.  Thanks a lot, not only for this, but you've been hardcore dedicated to running a good board.  I know I've received my fair share of warnings, but they've always been for a decent reason.  So thanks! lol   :)

ikarop

ikarop

NP, just be sure to scream when PSN and XBM get updated :P

Sykopathic

I don't imagine that will be a problem for any of us.

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Sykopathic on Feb 03, 2010, 11:36:27 PM
lol thats if we can prie ourselves away from it to get here, i got a feeling this forum is gonna be kinda empty tomorrow...

Sykopathic

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Feb 03, 2010, 11:39:02 PM
Quote from: Sykopathic on Feb 03, 2010, 11:36:27 PM
lol thats if we can prie ourselves away from it to get here, i got a feeling this forum is gonna be kinda empty tomorrow...

Well, we all still have to wait for downloads. Gotta do something in that time I expect we'll all be here.

DamianPage

Guy makes a point.

I guess this will be a short goodbye!

skull-splitter

Gonna check back here early in the morning, time to hit the sack...

Zephon

Would it be possible to sticky this? Please.

ColdDeadEyes

Great idea mate, cheers :) come on steam.....im in Ireland too so think i might be waitin a while :(

vess

Quote from: Giger_Incubator on Feb 03, 2010, 11:23:36 PM
This just solved the problem of rushing all over the board looking for the first signs of release.  Thanks a lot, not only for this, but you've been hardcore dedicated to running a good board.  I know I've received my fair share of warnings, but they've always been for a decent reason.  So thanks! lol   :)

this^

Death+Doom

Does anyone think the demo will be available at midnight or in the wee hours of the morning?

randy4321

I have school tomorrow so it should be on the xbm by the time I get home, probly let it download all day depending on file size and then be playing a couple times before bed lol. Most likely will be playing with onenof the other members since no one else really wants to add me, that's okay.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed