[SPOILERS] So Covenant confirms that AvP and AvPR are not canon films.

Started by bacchus, May 13, 2017, 11:29:48 PM

Author
[SPOILERS] So Covenant confirms that AvP and AvPR are not canon films. (Read 92,449 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 24, 2020, 01:44:45 PM
Pretty sure people understand what scotts intention was, they also understand he will probably change his mind by the next film. The intention in Prometheus was that the engineers created the alien and that changed by the next flick.

Actually I'm not so certain he will. I guess I'm not personally convinced of "probably".

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 24, 2020, 02:44:45 PM
Pretty sure people understand what scotts intention was, they also understand he will probably change his mind by the next film. The intention in Prometheus was that the engineers created the alien and that changed by the next flick.

Actually I'm not so certain he will. I guess I'm not personally convinced of "probably".

If he makes another alien film it will be his fourth and he appears to have changed his mind or direction for every film.

Probably will again...

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 24, 2020, 02:48:16 PM

If he makes another alien film it will be his fourth and he appears to have changed his mind or direction for every film.

Probably will again...

We'll probably find out in the next one that the Aliens created David.

Or David was Space Jesus this entire time

Voodoo Magic

Probably will again...

With something else, sure, but not convinced he will change his mind on the creation of Xenomorph again though

426Buddy

It'll probably changed everything thats come before  :D

I could see the change as a demand being handed down by the studio and Scott just rolling with it. Would depend on if they think its actually unpopular with audiences.

Actually at this point I don't seriously think Ridley will have time or the pull with Disney to do another alien flick.

Evanus

Here's the TRUTH about David.

Spoiler

He transferred his conscience to JONESY. I mean look at this

The resemblance is uncanny! Pretty convincing I'd say.
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 24, 2020, 08:42:10 PM

Probably will again...

With something else, sure, but not convinced he will change his mind on the creation of Xenomorph again though

Riddles: Do you remember the Big Guy in the chair?  ??? The Space Jockey! I don't remember who came with that stupid name, nor why the f**k the retarded people who came after me didn't answer that shit.  ::)

But guess what: there is a story! 🥃🚬💨

**It was a dark and stormy night at some point of the precambrian era. And the Albino People said, Let there be Black Goo: and there was Black Goo. And the Albino Bald Guy drank the Goo, and it was deadly; and the Albino divided his DNA from the Goo. And Bald God said, Let us make Peter Weyland in our image, after our likeness: and let them find our biological weapons facility.**

But but!! Do you remember that everything looks Xeno-like inside the Space Donut of the Big Guy in the Chair? ???And and! the thousand of eggs covered by blue laser mist at the Jockey's basement?  ??? Guess what, it's all coincidence! you little fool  ;D

Just put some philosophical trivia in here and some fancy paintings over there and voila! The Space Jockeys are humans who created more humans who created fake humans who created the Alien. Now before you start with your backlash bullshit, you must consider the fact that my new human-made Alien is more Alien, cos I have totally alienated it from the original unkow Alien.

That being said! 🥃🚬💨

Forget the above lol

It's all crap anyway. For my third Disney prequel, I am going to scare the living shit out of you by revealing that the Big Guy in the Chair is actually Big and the Alien is actually Alien.

Riddles: Blomkamp's Alien is horseshit :-X

Quote from: Evanus on May 25, 2020, 12:03:08 AM
Here's the TRUTH about David.

Spoiler

He transferred his conscience to JONESY. I mean look at this

The resemblance is uncanny! Pretty convincing I'd say.
[close]

I bet Scott is crazy enough to come up with this plot twist: Creator & Creation meeting again in another life, with the Alien having the high ground this time. Now the circle is complete!  :laugh:

Evanus

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on May 24, 2020, 02:34:14 PM
But what you gonna do when it will turn out that Ripley was responsible all along ?

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on May 25, 2020, 12:35:25 AM
Quote from: Kradan on May 24, 2020, 02:34:14 PM
But what you gonna do when it will turn out that Ripley was responsible all along ?

Does that mean Ripley was Michael Fassbender the whole time? 

Or

Spoiler
The Alien prequels and The Predator could have been sharing the same universe! 😱👻☠️

[close]

Stitch

It was Bishop all along

Xenomrph

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 24, 2020, 12:29:38 PM
There's wiggle room for anything. But until it wiggles out and isn't, it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjEF8QCLyW0
The counter to this is the well-worn adage, "Ridley Scott says a lot of things." ;D

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 26, 2020, 07:07:45 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 24, 2020, 12:29:38 PM
There's wiggle room for anything. But until it wiggles out and isn't, it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjEF8QCLyW0
The counter to this is the well-worn adage, "Ridley Scott says a lot of things." ;D

The EU says a lot of things too  :P

Xenomrph

The EU is more consistent than Ridley :P

Nightmare Asylum

But Ridley's musings, inconsistent as they may be, are often more intetesting. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed