Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 214,239 times)

Chris!(($$))!

A lot of /r/EnlightenedCentrism up in these comments ..... God forbid this show explore inequality in a franchise where corporate greed and corruption of humanity have always been a huge fundamental pillar.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 14, 2021, 09:18:30 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 13, 2021, 10:18:03 PM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Aug 13, 2021, 09:59:13 PM
There's that strange mention about it focusing on taking a, "deeper dive into the consequences of inequality," again.

It's almost certainly gunna relate to wage-slavery, I don't see it being BLM IN SPAAACE or whatever people are worried about.

Spoiler
"An elite squad of non-white single-parent trans mothers, equipped with gender pronouns and sea level statistics are dispatched to rescue the first human colony on Planet Obama"
[close]

I rather have a flick called...

Spoiler

[close]

Huggs

Make it a musical. Just to piss em off that much more.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 14, 2021, 09:18:30 PM
Spoiler
"An elite squad of non-white single-parent trans mothers, equipped with gender pronouns and sea level statistics are dispatched to rescue the first human colony on Planet Obama"
[close]

And
Spoiler
the xenos are white. And there's a sub-species that's more violent and has a red dome.
But short before the series' premiere actual ufos will land and connect with mankind in public, putting the series on hold before being totally cancelled as it's deemed insulting towards interstellar beings and their culture.
[close]

Dingbat

I really don't understand why so many people in the various fandoms I know are so hateful all the time, I'm really starting to hate this forum

Wuzzle

It's just The Walking Dead with xenomorphs!.

Huggs

It's poking fun at the overreactions to Hawley's statements. Not the other way around.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Well my post was half serious half joke, since I'm somewhat biased with that particular subject, and I'm not exactly in the hater camp. :laugh:

nanison

All forums are toxic, just put it beside you, I for one am looking forward to the tv show very much

Kane's other son

To the edgelords who are moaning about "wokeness": You are not getting laid because you have  horrible, toxic personalities and feel entitled to some form of superiority. Do yourselves a favor and try change that.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kane's other son on Aug 15, 2021, 08:19:53 PM
To the edgelords who are moaning about "wokeness": You are not getting laid because you have  horrible, toxic personalities and feel entitled to some form of superiority. Do yourselves a favor and try change that.

Hey, I'm as big of an edgelord as it's possible to be and I'm bullying the people worried about wokeness. Their histrionics are delicious.

Quote from: Dingbat on Aug 15, 2021, 02:08:06 PM
I really don't understand why so many people in the various fandoms I know are so hateful all the time, I'm really starting to hate this forum

Honestly it (almost entirely) seems to be Guests with no account who are being f**king crybabies about this and Skulls, at least here.

Kane's other son

Time to take away posting privileges from guests, aka baby Talibans.

[cancerblack]

That feels like throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Huggs

Quote from: Kane's other son on Aug 15, 2021, 08:33:13 PM
Time to take away posting privileges from guests

But it's so much fun watching people with names like "angrypredatorfan" or "disappointedfan" freak out over nothing.

[cancerblack]

You KILLED my CHILDHOOD with ICKY GIRLS!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed