Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 133,304 times)

Serial

Serial

Quote from: DB on Feb 20, 2010, 08:53:24 PM
Just got hit with the rank reset bug.

Yay. ::)
Going to stop playing until they fix this crap

Darkenmal

Darkenmal

I have been the last man standing in a infestation match at least three times.. and still no trophy.

I want my trophy fix dammit!  ;D

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Darkenmal on Feb 21, 2010, 02:39:42 AM
I have been the last man standing in a infestation match at least three times.. and still no trophy.

Have you been surviving it in a ranked game?

Inglorious

Inglorious

Had this happen in Predator Hunt.

Namihana

Namihana

Quote from: Inglorious on Feb 21, 2010, 03:06:02 AM

Now that's just royally f*cked up.

Weretiger

Weretiger

I'm playing the french version of the game (so, i'm sorry for the bad english, i ll try to explain what happens.)

I've met a serious "bone" problem attached to female bodies, i'm taking tequila for an exemple but it happens to all female marines, their shoulders are really "short", when tequila is in a scripted animated sequence when she talks as if it was some kind of cinematic animation her shoulders are "ok" but when she leave the "scripted animation" sequence her shoulders are really bugging and go back into her body a bit, that give her a really ugly shape, as if she had the shoulders of a dwarf, it annoys my eyes a lot on any female marine in the game.

I know i'm not really well explaining it, but look at her shoulders, or at a female marine shoulder it's like they got a "scale" or "position" problem on their animations skulls.

Maybe someone else noticed this problem and will explain it better than me.

predalien27

predalien27

I don't know if this was mentioned, but on my PS3, I can't load seperate SP levels.  :-\
Oh, the predorder/Hunter maps STILL don't work.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: Inglorious on Feb 21, 2010, 03:06:02 AM

Reminds me of Predator 2.

Darkenmal

Darkenmal

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Feb 21, 2010, 02:56:52 AM
Quote from: Darkenmal on Feb 21, 2010, 02:39:42 AM

Have you been surviving it in a ranked game?

yes.

pie2010q

pie2010q

Hi there,

Just wondering is anybody having Issues with AVP on ps3 such as freezing an sound drop outs.
Ive only had one sound drop out on the predator missions a some freezing on the Predator as well.

Thanks

HeavenlyBIGFOOT

HeavenlyBIGFOOT

I had a sound dropn while playing the alien campaign but after a reload it was fine all the way through. i guess it happens. lol.

Adey

Adey

ive got it for ps3 and sometimes when im the pred and change vision modes during a fight the game crashes it made completing it on nightmare diff a real f-ing nightmare does it happen to you guys

predalien27

predalien27

I had game crashing a lot during SP on the PS3.

Shardik

Shardik

the magical predator punch and alien tail wip that hits you even though the tail or wrist blade never comes in contact with you and has just punched air but no wait the air it punched then punched you wow

Also the magical pull the predator back to you out of the air and back into the stealth kill is still there. I mean when the predator has jumped out of range but is then teleported back into the stealth kill.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Probably a problem on my end, but whenever I click on a server to join (Obviously PC version) my game just freezes up except from the in game mouse icon. I'm going to try again tomorrow, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed