10 Signs You Play Too Many Video Games.....

Started by Vulhala, Sep 20, 2010, 09:47:39 AM

Author
10 Signs You Play Too Many Video Games..... (Read 2,686 times)

Cal427eb

Only 10 applies to me.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

DoomRulz

Only 4 and 6 apply to me...*whew*

RazorSlash

4 and 6

4 and 6 seem like popular ones, i guess we are all people with short attention spans who play in high traffic areas of the house

Hive Tyrant

Only 10.

DoomRulz

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 22, 2010, 12:51:09 PM
4 and 6 seem like popular ones, i guess we are all people with short attention spans who play in high traffic areas of the house

Well 6 is pretty commonplace because it's so frustrating when you're in the middle of a firefight, everything is going well, and because your parent or sibling comes along and says "I want yesterday's news" and cuts off your vision, that split/second can cost you.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 22, 2010, 01:55:29 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 22, 2010, 12:51:09 PM

Well 6 is pretty commonplace because it's so frustrating when you're in the middle of a firefight, everything is going well, and because your parent or sibling comes along and says "I want yesterday's news" and cuts off your vision, that split/second can cost you.

or partner/gf, in my case.

and yeah that split second can make all the difference, and it's always at the worst times. but as people have said PC gamers know not this curse!

Cap. Fitzgerald

*Shakes fist at Troll cat*

Private Hudson

I have a few game T-Shirts, but that's it.

Predator Queen

freddy616

3,4,6,and 10  :P

DoomRulz

Predator Queen

Every day? It really depends right now I have been playing a lot of N64 and Gameboy for what reason I don't know....
I am a female gamer hear me roar?

Cap. Fitzgerald

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed