2100 Microsoft Points for £7!!

Started by Vulhala, Oct 02, 2009, 10:32:58 AM

Author
2100 Microsoft Points for £7!! (Read 2,185 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Attention all UK Xbox players!!!

A guy in a gaming clan I belong to has let me in on a little secret that I thought I would share with you. Littlewoods have a promo on at the moment on 2100 Microsoft Points for £7!!

All you have to do is have your credit card handy, follow this link and when you go to pay for your points enter promotional code ZG753. Hey presto!!

EDIT: I've heard mixed reports about whether this works or not guys, so I've just ordered it myself. PLEASE DON'T ORDER IT UNTIL I TELL YOU IF IT WORKED OR NOT. I DON'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE LOSING MONEY!

Master Chief

And I'm sure all that money is going straight to your bank account to finance your trip to the States...I'm watching you buddy! ;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

I always told you that your honesty would be your downfall Master Chief  :D

But as I posted this up without seeing if it would work for myself first, I feel like an idiot. I've ordered the points on my own money, and I'm still awaiting the outcome. If it works, you'll be the first to know. In the meantime, as a gesture to the community for wasting your time, I would like to offer a gesture.

THE NEXT UK AVP GALAXY FAN TO PM ME CAN HAVE MY COLONIAL MARINES COMICS.

I have all but two of the full set. I'm not sure which two, but I'll cover the postage.

Good luck. GO!

severen76

severen76

:o How much are you wanting for the comics? Been wanting to read the rest of them for a long time.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Nothing severen. They're yours. I started to collect them for a little bit, but I've realised I'm not a comic person.

Check your PM.

Master Chief

What the french toast!!!

severen doesn't need them, he's a millionaire...Hey, give me that nice painting you have in your dining room. :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

But the last time you were here you said you hated it!

I guess it's always been about the money with you huh!!!

severen76

severen76

Just because I'm a millionaire, it doesn't mean I don't have the butler read out books to me!

Cellien

Cellien

That's very generous of you Vulhaha!  :)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Thanks for the bump dude, you just reminded me: THIS WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

I just checked my bank and the £15 has gone back in!!!!!

Oooodz

Oooodz

So this works does it?

EDIT

Oui, it does, SOME BOY!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed