Possible Trailer Description?

Started by Darkoo, Dec 01, 2016, 07:45:45 PM

Author
Possible Trailer Description? (Read 44,086 times)

nanison

nanison

There will probably be a boss fight in the end with a creature not shown yet. I would love it to be a singular regular alien but apparently there are going to be truckloads of them in the film already.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

So some more info revealed by Sagardoa!!!

David you are one sneaky robo!!

Spoiler
Crudup walks into a room of eggs, sticks his face up to one and gets face-huggered lol. Not all his fault, David gets him to look inside as it's opening.     
[close]

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 18, 2016, 03:07:37 PM
So some more info revealed by Sagardoa!!!

David you are one sneaky robo!!

Spoiler
Crudup walks into a room of eggs, sticks his face up to one and gets face-huggered lol. Not all his fault, David gets him to look inside as it's opening.     
[close]

Have read that before. I like it ;)

BishopShouldGo

So this dude is reading every spoiler he can about the movie, yet is clogging up the board with inanity because the trailer isn't out. ::)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Someone should ask Sagardoa how many live Engineers we get to see in the film. I'm hoping for some good chair suit action.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Dec 18, 2016, 03:20:56 PM
So this dude is reading every spoiler he can about the movie, yet is clogging up the board with inanity because the trailer isn't out. ::)

You have a choice: read them (spoilers) or not. It's entirely up to you.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Ultramorph on Dec 18, 2016, 03:52:45 PM
Someone should ask Sagardoa how many live Engineers we get to see in the film. I'm hoping for some good chair suit action.

I asked him what the
Spoiler
Twist ending is, and who survives
[close]
.. See what he says.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 18, 2016, 03:56:31 PM

I asked him what the
Spoiler
[close]
.. See what he says.

I will force myself not to read that spoiler :) It's so tempting ...

vortep

vortep

So...do we know when the trailer will be online? Or at least a rumor?

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 18, 2016, 03:58:53 PM
Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 18, 2016, 03:56:31 PM

I asked him what the
Spoiler
[close]
.. See what he says.

I will force myself not to read that spoiler :) It's so tempting ...

Yeah I would never post without putting up tags, for me I love spoilers, but I would never forcefully spoil it for those wanting to stay pure, and yes it is frustrating no trailer yet. :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Infected on Dec 18, 2016, 12:30:06 PM
I think they are polishing the trailer as we speak and maybe insert something more or take something out,
lets face it, how much do you wanna show the audience 5 months before coming out.

Both trailers are already finished.

Quote from: vortep on Dec 18, 2016, 04:13:43 PM
So...do we know when the trailer will be online? Or at least a rumor?

Either this week or just after Christmas.

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 18, 2016, 03:54:01 PM

You have a choice: read them (spoilers) or not. It's entirely up to you.

That's not the point.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 18, 2016, 01:15:11 PM
Quote from: Infected on Dec 18, 2016, 12:30:06 PM
I think they are polishing the trailer as we speak and maybe insert something more or take something out,
lets face it, how much do you wanna show the audience 5 months before coming out.
Do you wanna see the neomorphs already in a trailer??

I'm hoping they don't show the Neomorph for a while. I reckon they're going to really play up the Alien angle of it though.
If im correct this movie will have so much in it, if it shows Shaw or the xeno or a live engineer, he cant show us this,
i think we will get some fading in and out, some screaming and some cute guy and girl on the brink of getting killed and thats it.
Probably around march we get a interview and some more details on the movie.
This trailer that is coming will only make us even more crazy in here ;)

lv_226

lv_226

Agreed.

Xenorgue

Xenorgue

Me a reliable source told me the 15 min of extract! It's good to be spoiler   :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed