batman vs predator

Started by fraudinthe80s, Sep 05, 2007, 06:33:36 PM

Author
batman vs predator (Read 2,633 times)

fraudinthe80s

fraudinthe80s

I've asked several people their opinions on this but, i feel the need to ask here too.
A friend of mine likes to argue with me that batman is better than predator and so forth. He'll bring up the comics which i've yet to read and tell me how he made a special suit to beat predator.
I'm still not entirely convinced though.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

i have batman vs predator 2 and 3, both are good comics, yes batman used a special suit in 1 and 3, not in 2. I know Predator is better than batman, but batman=good guy and Predator=bad guy  :-\ so as you know good guys always win.

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: fraudinthe80s on Sep 05, 2007, 06:33:36 PM
I've asked several people their opinions on this but, i feel the need to ask here too.
A friend of mine likes to argue with me that batman is better than predator and so forth. He'll bring up the comics which i've yet to read and tell me how he made a special suit to beat predator.

I've read all three Batman vs. Predator comics.  It's very simple.

Batman is supposed to represent the pinnacle of human intelligence and athletic ability, the ultimate superiority we can achieve without superpowers.

Dutch and Harrigan =/= All that crap, but still have beaten Predators in fair one-on-one fights.

Therefore, Batman easily pwns a Predator much harder than they do.  If there's any regular human on Earth who could ever beat a Predator in a fight, it would HAVE to be Batman.  If Batman can't do it, then no one else really could.

Simple.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*spits on floor then walks away*

arnold23

arnold23

I loved Batman vs. Predator 1, It got kind of silly after that.  Its the only good crossover anyway.

Especially when the Predator royaly beats the bats ass, then he gets that special suit...wicked man...

Also the art was good.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 05, 2007, 07:33:41 PM
*spits on floor then walks away*

"you know, that's a real nasty habit you got there"   :D

fraudinthe80s

fraudinthe80s

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Sep 05, 2007, 06:43:03 PM
batman=good guy and Predator=bad guy  :-\ so as you know good guys always win.

I just wish they'd let the bad guy win every once in awhile.

arnold23

arnold23

Riddick kicked some ass ;D

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: fraudinthe80s on Sep 05, 2007, 06:33:36 PM

All 3 minis are good man. The first one is by far the best though. It goes like this.

In all 3 minis, the Predator is too much for Batman to handle in a straight up scrap, but Batman wins in 2 of them (1 and 3) with alot of prep and a little luck. Theres only one Batman, so of course the Predator cant win. The way the Predator loses is believable, just like in the movies.

8)

Bishop2

Bishop2

I personally liked Batman vs. Predator II the most out of the three.

Horhey

Horhey

:D :P

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I used to have Batman vs Predator but i lost it in my room lol but it was still a good comic.

Horhey

Horhey

Clean your room dude.  ;)

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

I like batman and preds so im not really picking sides but if someone asked me who would win I would say Batman cause of his resources and home field advantage.Besides Predators dont have a butler like Mr.Wayne :P

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

I liked all of the Batman vs Predator comics, but the first one is my all-time favorite comic book!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed