Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 685,721 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well obviously I didn't experience that because I saw things fine.

Übermensch

Übermensch

I don't consider AVP anywhere near as good as Alien, Aliens, Alien3, Alien Resurrection, Predator and Predator 2 but it was a fun movie.  AVPR was boring and unwatchable for the most part.

The Demon

The Demon

I thought all the action in AvPr made AvP worthless. plus with all the crap AvP had smeared all over it..

Übermensch

Übermensch

You like pathetic dark action sequences that are over before they begin?  Ok, man, whatever that's your opinion.

I just consider AVP mindless fun.  So sue me.  Just don't take it too seriously.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

At least AvP:R wasn't making a case for interspecies erotica. AvP:R didn't f**k up nearly as bad as that.

War Wager

War Wager

Interspecies erotica?

I think people take the team up way to seriously...

Dusk

Dusk

The Team-up is just cheesy, that's all. They should've made it that Lex simply follows him, and he doesn't care because she doesn't pose a threat.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: War Wager on May 31, 2009, 04:45:00 PM
Interspecies erotica?

Seeing as how they almost made out when Scar took his mask off, I'm not surprised.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 31, 2009, 07:03:31 PM
Quote from: War Wager on May 31, 2009, 04:45:00 PM
Interspecies erotica?

Seeing as how they almost made out when Scar took his mask off, I'm not surprised.

I actually thought that Scar was going to eat her face.  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Lex could've eaten out Scar's face I guess, if you get my drift ;)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 31, 2009, 11:00:07 PM
Lex could've eaten out Scar's face I guess, if you get my drift ;)

Ugh... nasty!  :-\

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 30, 2009, 05:18:24 PM
I feel like I'm the only person on this entire forum who didn't have a problem with AvP:R's darkness.

I didn't think it was that dark to be honest, but then again; I watched it on bluray and on a 55" HDTV with of course HDMI. So no problems on my part seen perfectly fine to me as well.

Übermensch

Übermensch

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 31, 2009, 03:34:38 PM
At least AvP:R wasn't making a case for interspecies erotica. AvP:R didn't f**k up nearly as bad as that.

Instead we got some bizarre preggo fetish and a graphic shoving of an alien's tongue down a woman's throat.

The Demon

The Demon

Scar's son... or daughter. Which ever.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: DoomsdayApocalypse on Jun 01, 2009, 12:46:33 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 31, 2009, 03:34:38 PM

Instead we got some bizarre preggo fetish and a graphic shoving of an alien's tongue down a woman's throat.

That was the Alien reproducing naturally, so it doesn't count no matter how f**ked up and stupid it was.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed