Riddick

Started by Speed37, Jun 04, 2008, 11:34:44 PM

Author
Riddick (Read 162,480 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Another Riddick?

I.................................approve.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I hope we'll eventually get to see Boss Johns and Toombs again

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 29, 2014, 04:09:52 AM

Yup and yup. Especially Toombs.

But I really can't wait to see Riddick go into the Underverse right now 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 29, 2014, 04:13:30 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 29, 2014, 04:09:52 AM

Yup and yup. Especially Toombs.

But I really can't wait to see Riddick go into the Underverse right now 8)

Maybe dead characters can appear there. It'll be interesting if they could get Radha Mitchell back.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

And Keith David!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 29, 2014, 04:19:44 AM
And Keith David!

f**k yes. His quick death in Chronicles kind of sucked. Now, I don't know if he'll be buying that Necromonger bullshit or not. 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

While they're at it, they should give us a Bioraptor all Necromongered up. Just 'cause :P

But really, I'm very interested in seeing what they do moving forward. The Underverse concept will be very interesting to see realized on screen. I just picked up the Blu-ray trilogy, and am really looking forward to seeing a hint towards that in the unrated version of the new one.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 29, 2014, 04:25:11 AM
While they're at it, they should give us a Bioraptor all Necromongered up. Just 'cause :P

But really, I'm very interested in seeing what they do moving forward. The Underverse concept will be very interesting to see realized on screen. I just picked up the Blu-ray trilogy (looking forward to seeing the unrated version of the new one).

It's a somewhat better film, IMO. The added Necromonger stuff is good and clears a few things up. You even get more of "that guy with the f**ked up face."

JPredator

JPredator

GREAT NEWS.

love me some Riddick.

There are not enough films like these anymore. Films that are not afraid to be straight up entertaining sci-fi flicks. They kinda remind me of early John Carpenter films.

looking forward to where they take the series. UNDERVERSE and FURYA are heavily implied to be the next two films.

Would really like an animated film adaptation of the Escape from Butcher Bay game. Would also like to find out more about Riddick - What he used to be before he was a wanted man, why hes the most wanted man in the universe etc....

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Jan 28, 2014, 06:40:21 PM
IT'S HAPPENING!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=114079

Well I just choked on my own words. Awesome news!! I look forward to it.

viendammage

viendammage

Didn't get into the new Riddick, it just seemed pointless and plodded on and basically shows Vin Diesel can't be in a non Fast and Furious movie unless he pays for it. 

Gazz

Gazz

Well, the last one ended with him f**king a lesbian character straight, which was weird for what was the gayest action movie I'd seen in some time (and also considering Chronicles' camp appeal). Nonetheless, I'm in for whatever Diesel and Twohy give us next.

Master

Master

Super excited and super happy!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed