New AvPR UK Reviews

Started by Darkness, Jan 14, 2008, 06:22:32 PM

Author
New AvPR UK Reviews (Read 20,204 times)

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

I used to care what star rating Empire gave films but the fact that they gave Spider-man 3 more than one star lost me.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Seeing the 5 min preview on TV was weird, like glimpse into the future

kcirtap33

kcirtap33

the guy who wrote the news of the world review is one serious asshole.i wouldnt trust his reviews if it meant having an optypupalrecaloptomy (its an eye operation but they go in through the rectum)lol

Joker

Joker

That is the worst review ever!!!! That guy spoke about the stuff your not meant to see AVPR for lol  What a dumb shit. I hope he gets rapped in the face by a dog rotflmfao

han solo

han solo

Wait so we're not meant to see a coherent plot, believable acting, or passable visuals in AvP 2?

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Guys the movie is a huge improvement on the first, but it wont win any special effects or acting awards.  Were we really expecting it to now? After nearly 30 yrs? Hmmmm............just go see the damn movie and make up your own minds.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I'm not comparing these two films. I'm saying the reviewer would have been justified in saying teh original was great and that, by comparison, the sequel was crap. I felt exactly the same, when I reviewed them. 'Underworld evolution' had far too many problems (a main character being pointlessly zapped out of the story for ages, the villain killing everyone who would have willingly helped them, for no apparent reason and so on), but 'Underworld' was fantastic.  It was one of those things which had a huge amount of potential and squandered it for nice visuals.

thegodfather

thegodfather

I love it when EMPIRE reviews films, they give 300 3 stars whilst saying it's only good when in fact it ruled, Transformers got 4 stars then like EMPIRE do they minused 1 star to give it 3, on DVD They said Die Hard 4.0 was the second best action film of the summer, then on DVD gave it 2 stars saying it was kid friendley (p.s they reviewed the unrated DVD) now i dont care what they give a film I mean they gave Crouching Tiger 5 stars and that was shit while Hero only got 4, and that was f**kin fantastic.

SHREK

SHREK

i think its mainly the younger audience that thought avpr was a good movie hense why all the reviews were bad

Newsfop

Newsfop

I've yet to see a complaint on the fact that he gave away the ending off-the-cuff. I loathe when reviewers and previews show the end of a movie.

kcirtap33

kcirtap33

lets get us a posse

Craig

Craig

Why are some of you surprised at these bad reviews?

ALIENRUNNER

ALIENRUNNER

LoL if i directed AvP 2, you guys would be like " MAN f**kING AWESOME CHECK IT OUT!!! "

konradski

konradski

lol his reiew is spot on   as they say , you  cant polish a turd no matter how hard u rub

Cellien

Cellien

Further proof to fanboys that the movies wasn't so hot.  If you think it was that great, you have to be in denial...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed