brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 155,210 times)

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 02, 2011, 05:16:27 AM
I'm still convinced the ampules are of slightly differing size and colour in that room looking across the leaked comicon footage, set pics, still, etc.

Also fiddled with the screen from the birdge a bit..
If only these were actually high res images :-\

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/josh_axey/PROMETHEUS-Charlize-Theron-Idris-Elba.jpg

This has me quite intriged as well....

Mr Funny guy looks like an Egg 100%.

Riddley and co can say shit, but i´m 99% sure we will see Eggs, Xenomorphs (in whatever shape or size you want, but Xenomorphs)and  Space Jokeys.

Also, would´t it be nice to have Lance Henricksen making an small cameo, so he can clean his name after the AVP shit?

josh_axey

josh_axey

Aaaand as I listed earlier in the thread... suit with a helmet logo, says "MARK II". Can't discern what it says above that.
Also... slightly clearer look at the logo by fiddling with bright/cont, slightly more definition between colour (even if a little more pixelated)

Hmm...

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

i speculate that it says prometheus...

thanks

rich

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: Ruzena on Dec 02, 2011, 02:32:54 AM
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/Ruzenator/dead_sjcopy.jpg

Just quick overpaint, judge for yourself I won't comment anything ;]

I was with the Egg team but this maybe changed my mind here.....

ping148

ping148

Hello everybody.I just was somebody love this movies all the time.I come from THAILAND THAI ALIEN haha.Nice to meet you all and want someone chat with me or post on face book to  talk with everyone about alien or PROMETHEUS.Pls left your Facebook to me I'll sent back to add coz my facename was thai lang.

Topic:Prometheus I have already to see it all.I'm surely fo a bit bout a color of this film.It's look more coloreful tone than old fation.But all about alien things.It's look still old like giger way.That's made me fell may be scott want it that way for made a more contrast bout a human and sj or anything is not like us.For what? for mu opion is might for little bit mass but is great if those two things are defferent.
In old fasion on original film.We will see a spaceship of human look like giger style too.Human should have a mass and go with own style like natural.That's all I like this footage somecolorful is like a logo.logo of who's man or an alien.Anyway I love it all giger fashoin scott style.No matter how bad it is... But is good for me forever caues.I have waiting fo a long time.If these movies have not made.You and I may Crazy to wait and ask for them till die Right?

:D Hi everyone.This is first post for me.I'm THAILAND ALIEN FANS.Thx if someone can talk with me at facebook pls add this email MR.STUDY@HOTMAIL.COM or left your e mail to me.I glad to have more friends to talk along bout this moves.
Inmyopinion:
This PROMETEUS seems to be more colorful than original.But is ok for me coz is make defferent between Human thing and Alien or sc things out together.It's look more contrast with all bout human in this fotage or films.But still back to dark tone whrn human walk in derelic area.Thst's fell like scott try to tell us giger istyle has more power.can eat everything....
It's very normally to me if suit or space of weyland look so colorful.coz in real.i think human walk along with fashoin with mass.not natural thnigs coz we made.But sc or alien is biomechanic.It's still natural form or something look like birth by nature.Even someone made this but is still a bio technology.No mass ...ALOEN HAVE NO MASS NO ART >>>BUT WE HAD

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

QuoteThis PROMETEUS seems to be more colorful than original.But is ok for me coz is make defferent between Human thing and Alien or sc things out together.
Welcome to AvPGalaxy :)

Prometheus is being shot in bright lighting for 3D purposes. That's why it seems more colorful. Later, using color grading techniques the lightness and darkness would be balanced to meet the colors of the original.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 02, 2011, 06:23:37 AM

thanks

rich

Definitely not.  It's too low res to tell what it says but the first half of the word resembles James[something]...  There's certainly an 'S' in the middle of the word.  The icon of a Centurion styled helmet above the text indicates that it's essentially...

[ARMOUR TYPE OR MANUFACTURER]
Mark II

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: St_Eddie on Dec 02, 2011, 07:44:48 AM

thanks

rich

Definitely not.  It's too low res to tell what it says but the first half of the word resembles James[something]...  There's certainly an 'S' in the middle of the word.  The icon of a Centurion styled helmet above the text indicates that it's essentially...

Mark II

Yup.

ping148

ping148

This PROMETEUS seems to be more colorful than original.But is ok for me coz is make defferent between Human thing and Alien or sc things out together.Welcome to AvPGalaxy

Prometheus is being shot in bright lighting for 3D purposes. That's why it seems more colorful. Later, using color grading techniques the lightness and darkness would be balanced to meet the colors of the original.

XENOBORG Thx for your reply glad to meet you.nice information.And Glad to say like my home dialige
(SAWASDEE KRUB)

rbenchley

rbenchley

thanks

rich

Mark II
Very hard to make out the letters, but I think it might say Poseidon.

chrismo

chrismo

Quote from: Ruzena on Dec 02, 2011, 02:32:54 AM
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/Ruzenator/dead_sjcopy.jpg

Just quick overpaint, judge for yourself I won't comment anything ;]

I was convinced by this until I had another look at the original - what appears to be the left-hand eye socket (as we look at it) is actually the torch in Rapace's hand.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: rbenchley on Dec 02, 2011, 09:26:42 AM

thanks

rich

Mark II
Very hard to make out the letters, but I think it might say Poseidon.

Ooohhhh, good guess but unfortunately not so.  The 'S' is further into the word than three letters.  Still, now that you mention it, the last half of the word does look like '...sidon'.  So with my previous guess of the first half being 'James...', that makes...

'JAMESIDON'

... uhhh, scrap that! :-\

Highland

Highland

Well it has mark 2 underneath, it's on some sort of mechanical life support or machine.

I'm reading Propulsion mark 2.

Could it be some sort of jet pack?

BUGZ

BUGZ

The image of the helmet is the same design from Gladiators. nice lil touch!

Bri

Shakey

Shakey

I have a brief theory of the story of the film from the info we have:-
I think the Space Jockeys have been using the trial and error effect over thousands/millions of years to create the 'perfect organism', as Ash describes the Xenomorph.
Our unsuspecting scientists are used as an expriment for the new 'creation'.
It would not surprise me if the Space Jockey itself was a bio-mechanical suit (as others have speculated before) and when one is opened it is revealed to be a human (Guy Pearces part perhaps!)
The Xeno gets out of control and unsuspectingly kills/destroys all nearby, turning all humans and Space Jockey humans into eggs using the 'egg morphing process' and then lays dormant for the next 'hosts' to spread/infect the galaxy......leading to Alien.
Towards the end I think one of the scientists (Infected Rapace perhaps), dons a bio Space Jockey suit to fend off any Aliens to get to the chair we see in Alien, and to send a warning signal before being chestbursted, and in fact what we see is her in Alien in the Space Jockey suit.

As I've read through what Ive written I now know how stupid I may sound and hang my head in shame! Ahem...........

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed