How is this wait affecting you at this point?(poll)

Started by PRAETORIANMONSTER, Nov 19, 2007, 07:26:07 PM

Can you hold out for another month?

Starting To Twitch More Frequently
29 (15.8%)
Installed A Double Jaw And Running Around Headbiting People
21 (11.4%)
Could Care Less, Movie Will Suck, Biased Towards Predators
18 (9.8%)
I Can Hold Out, It's Only One More Month...
57 (31%)
Pounding Head Into Keyboard, I Cant Friggin Wait For This Movie!!!
59 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 171

Author
How is this wait affecting you at this point?(poll) (Read 30,131 times)

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

boom, i'll go with the last one.    8)

p.s.  blood is spraying all over my computer screen with each hit.

echobbase79

Come December I'll be where you're at.

Wolf Sazen

Wolf Sazen

I'm totally emersed in AVP right now.  I've watched all 7 movies in the franchises this past week, I've been collecting the comics, reading the novels, playin "Extinction", and even watching the production disc's for each movie.

LukaKovach

I'll be like the topic creator when the movie comes out in the US and I'll still have to wait another 15 days.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: LukaKovach on Nov 19, 2007, 08:00:13 PM
I'll be like the topic creator when the movie comes out in the US and I'll still have to wait another 15 days.
It was pretty messed up in germany with the first avp movie, the guys in the us had the movie in the summer and we had to wait till november :P
Im glad we get the movie a day after the us release this time.

ashion

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Nov 19, 2007, 08:11:33 PM
Quote from: LukaKovach on Nov 19, 2007, 08:00:13 PM
It was pretty messed up in germany with the first avp movie, the guys in the us had the movie in the summer and we had to wait till november :P
Im glad we get the movie a day after the us release this time.

I second that. We didn't have to wait quiet as long in Australia (4 months) but it was still annoying as hell.
Right now i'm patient and can wait... have been waiting this long 1 more month ain't gonna kill me... right... *twitches*  ;)

Aeus

The installation of my double Jaw is nearly complete. Comes with semen like fluid all over as well.  :D

Johnny Handsome

Quotehave been waiting this long 1 more month ain't gonna kill me... right... *twitches*
Very true. But on the other hand.... i cant wait ;D

ShadowPred

I can wait, it doesn't have me as excited as the first AVP had me when it was being promoted back in 2004

Predator-S

In development of inner jaw.

Master

I`ve picked second option cause it is funny ;D but to be honest I can wait. It`ll be here three days after US.

Robotpo

I'm actually having a much tougher time waiting for Brian Tyler's soundtrack, which sounds like it's gonna be great.

CanadianHero67

I'm just being as patient as possible. I can be really patient and besides there are other things in life in my case school, halo/red vs blue, friends, vido games, ebay, and other AVP related things such as this site.

MudButt

I was fine before I found this site lol, then I stumbled upon it and saw all of the news and now I am like an upsessed fan girl.

LAWNMOWERMAN

been wait for a real AVP film for all most 15 years
got fooled last time out and quickly learned my lesson ;D
so i can hold out, only one more month to go.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed