How will he get "f*cked up"?

Started by War Wager, Nov 07, 2007, 09:33:45 PM

Author
How will he get "f*cked up"? (Read 22,840 times)

Master

Master

After injury like that involveing Predqueens tail he is death no matter what. His lungs, spine, vains, arterys and probably heart are damaged. Nothing can save him after that.

ashion

ashion

That fall is gonna hurt no matter what you are. It appears thats a long drop and he's hitting a few things on the way down.

pred_alien

pred_alien

Quote from: War Wager on Nov 08, 2007, 10:12:42 PM
That made me giggle ^  :D

Anyway, by Greg saying "f*cked up" I guess he must mean he's bleeding pretty bad = Aliens. Though I wouldn't be suprised if he breaks something from that fall.
what if his arm is bent backwards??? that would be sick

Dark Passenger

well at the start when he emplodes the ship and hes runnin away he trips over a log and gets a booboo and luck he brought a band-aid.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I'm staying away I think. I don't like this thread. I don't want him to get f**ked up at all!!!
:'(
Me thinks I wont see this film now, at least I'll walk out at the end before he gets deaded.
*waaaaa*

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Nov 09, 2007, 01:56:39 AM
I'm staying away I think. I don't like this thread. I don't want him to get f**ked up at all!!!
Me thinks I wont see this film now, at least I'll walk out at the end before he gets deaded.
*waaaaa*

Oh come on know, it's always cool to see the bad ass get hurt just a little bit.  ;)

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Ultrapredator on Nov 09, 2007, 02:02:39 AM
Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Nov 09, 2007, 01:56:39 AM
*waaaaa*

Oh come on know, it's always cool to see the bad ass get hurt just a little bit.  ;)

Yeah even if it is him trippin over or falling down stairs :P

but seriously its aliens vs predator he has to get hurt so its more fair to the alien fans

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I know, i know. But still....
:(

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Nov 09, 2007, 02:40:34 AM
I know, i know. But still....
:(

Don't worry, he'll come around.

He's the Wolf after all...

Vemados

Vemados

Yeah it would be cool if he got his arm bent backwards at the elbow, it would be like in MGS3:SE when Naked Snake fixes his arm, and Wolf can roar in pain, only to realize how stupid it was and he has to run away from Aliens that heard him, but he's unable to fight back for the moment.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Vemados on Nov 09, 2007, 02:51:28 AM
Yeah it would be cool if he got his arm bent backwards at the elbow, it would be like in MGS3:SE when Naked Snake fixes his arm, and Wolf can roar in pain, only to realize how stupid it was and he has to run away from Aliens that heard him, but he's unable to fight back for the moment.

Yeah i reckon it would be boring if he walk everywhere and kills them easily, even though im a pred fan i dont want him to kill them like theyre nothin....aliens are the "perfect organism" and it should be intense fights. i want to see that wolf is havin a hard time surviving also.

KARHAN

KARHAN

Quote from: Vemados on Nov 09, 2007, 02:51:28 AM

MGS3:S  RULEZZ the best game ive played so far

but afcourse he has to get f*cked up it makes characters look cooler 8)

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Probably aliens. :)

one_ugly_mf

one_ugly_mf

I want it to be in the scene where alien and predator are falling down the elevator shaft.

SyntaX

SyntaX

Wolf probaly will get f**ked up bad by the PredAlien. We already saw him getting impaled by the PredAliens tail so ....

Maybe he janks it out and both of them retreat. The Predator runs back into the forrest and the PredAlien returns to her Hive in order to recover ( get the Wristblades removed ) from the wound Wolf gave her. The Predator on his turn sits high up in a tree, oozing blood badly! He janks out the tail and lets out a massive roar. He gets his med-kit and stuffs the wound with almost the same substance we saw in Predator 2 ( only this time it is created using forrest materials :P) Wolf readies himself and heads back to the location only to discover the Predalien Queen has disappeared. He goes back into the Hospital and noticed her.

And thats where it ends for me... at the end I wrote the part should come up with the girl being pinned to the wall... The PredAlien running from the Predator and the Aliens getting decapitated. Although I dont think it'll happen ( cause we saw Wolf standing in the Hive with NO chest-wound ). Oh well, it never hurts to speculate.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed