Facehuggers in AVP2

Started by gameoverman, Aug 16, 2007, 05:45:07 AM

Author
Facehuggers in AVP2 (Read 14,842 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Ok, I can't stop talking about facehuggers lol but I want to see more of those creepy little things.  I'm sick of just having a brief scene showing a facehugger leaping onto someone's face. 

It'd be good if we could get another scene like in Aliens when the facehuggers tried to get Ripley and Newt. 

The mention of a baby in the movie sounds promising... hmm I wonder what the Strauses have planned there.  :P

Hudson

Hudson

What I want to see is a scene where the Facehuggers are the main threat.  I'm talking about a substantial chase sequence here too, like through the school or something.  Or in someone's house.  How freaking creepy would it be to have just ONE of these things in your house with you?  I'd love to see some old couple try and battle one off and have it be funny/scary at the same time somehow.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Hudson on Aug 16, 2007, 05:52:47 AM
What I want to see is a scene where the Facehuggers are the main threat.  I'm talking about a substantial chase sequence here too, like through the school or something.  Or in someone's house.  How freaking creepy would it be to have just ONE of these things in your house with you?  I'd love to see some old couple try and battle one off and have it be funny/scary at the same time somehow.

Why would you want it to be funny? Facehuggers are the opposite of funny. They're terrifying. They face-rape you!

Huol

Huol

It'd be awesome if facehuggers came into a school.
Just imagine it:
A bunch of bored kids sit in front of a dull teacher, scribbling stuff on a blackboard.
All of a sudden a clattering is heard, like a rat scurrying across the floor.
A kid sticks his hand up and tells the teacher that he thinks theres a rat or something in the class.
The teacher tells him to ignore it, its more scared of him than he is of it. A couple kids giggle at that.
The kid is still uneverd, clattering noises sound every now and then, as he sticks up his hand to tell the teacher again, a facehugger leaps out of nowhere and clamps to his face. Everyone screams and more and more facehuggers start crawling in from open windows, vents, everywhere.

Hudson

Hudson

Quote from: YELLOW ALIEN on Aug 16, 2007, 05:56:56 AM

Why would you want it to be funny? Facehuggers are the opposite of funny. They're terrifying. They face-rape you!

I was picturing the old couple in Gremlins fighting a facehugger and it was funny.  But I did contradict myself.  I want Fachugger's to be the scariest thing ever again.

Huol

Huol

Yeah, once you get one on, your screwed.
The thought of getting one of those slimy, phalic tubes slide down your throat is creepy.

Hudson

Hudson

Quote from: Huol on Aug 16, 2007, 06:03:11 AM
The thought of getting one of those slimy, phalic tubes slide down your throat is creepy.

You'd forget all about it though, an hour or so before your chest explodes after your innerds are eaten.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I think that most directors have shied away from showing too much of the facehuggers because of the face rape concept.

Just imagine showing what it would be like to have a facehugger clamp on your face - you try to scream as it shoves it's tube down your throat and then everything goes black.

jimmylace

jimmylace

dont like the school suggestion (im hoping the script tries to disguise the fact these creatures are on earth as much as possible) but i think the idea of a facehugger being a main threat is great...like a whole scene devoted to them would be seriously cool.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Hudson on Aug 16, 2007, 06:05:11 AM

You'd forget all about it though, an hour or so before your chest explodes after your innerds are eaten.

Yeah, but thats what i hated about AVP, Verheiden or whatever his name was (redshirt #4) concious while being faceraped.  ???

jimmylace

jimmylace

Quote from: gameoverman on Aug 16, 2007, 06:06:48 AM
I think that most directors have shied away from showing too much of the facehuggers because of the face rape concept.

Just imagine showing what it would be like to have a facehugger clamp on your face - you try to scream as it shoves it's tube down your throat and then everything goes black.

now i know how my girlfriend feels

ZING!

pmaz11

pmaz11

Thats a great idea, having a facehugger inside a house is a great idea especially if the power went out or something and then the all you heard was the facehugger crawling around and then the people try to sneak out and then one of the people think their free and then the facehugger jumps out of no where and face hugs the guy.

Hudson

Hudson

Quotelike a whole scene devoted to them would be seriously cool.

That's officially what I'll be most dissapointed about if I don't see in the movie.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Huol on Aug 16, 2007, 06:08:07 AM
Quote from: Hudson on Aug 16, 2007, 06:05:11 AM

Yeah, but thats what i hated about AVP, Verheiden or whatever his name was (redshirt #4) concious while being faceraped.  ???

Yeah, wtf.  If he was conscious - shouldn't he have tried to get the hugger off his face? loll

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I was surprised at how much of the facehugger they showed in AVP. We saw phallic tube and everything. I guess the MPAA doesn't see the resemblance.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed