Should I remain excited or should I go without expectations?

Started by Fiorina 161, Dec 29, 2007, 02:37:40 PM

For those who have seen it, should I prepare myself for dissapointment?

Yes, It sucks xenocock
2 (28.6%)
No, It is amazing
1 (14.3%)
Meh, depends how much of a fanboy you are...
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author
Should I remain excited or should I go without expectations? (Read 1,671 times)

Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161

Since I saw the trailer, I have been incredibly excited about this movie. But I tend to find the more eager I am to see a movie, the less I enjoy it when I see it, as it does not meet expectations...
I am Legend being a good example. This film made me angry at the degree of crapness... I loved the book, but Will Smith came along, squatted over Richard Mathieson's masterpiece and curled a Big Willy steamer on it before running off to endorse the new line of Converse vampire shoes like the little bitch he is. NOTE: I hated that movie. Whereas, 30 days of night I watched with no expectations and LOVED it.

Now I have to wait until mid-january to see this in the cinemas. So, should I start preparing for dissapointment?

gases

u think will smith was what was wrong with that movie?

Fiorina 161

No, not Smith neccesarily, but he was the lead character, so it feels natural that all my hatred should be aimed at him...

Silent striker

Quote from: Fiorina 161 on Dec 29, 2007, 03:18:59 PM
No, not Smith neccesarily, but he was the lead character, so it feels natural that all my hatred should be aimed at him...

Gee thats nice. Perhaps aiming your crosshairs at a different target... I don't know maybe the director of said movie. Will after all is only an actor and does what the director says....hence the title DIRECTOR.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed