Blu Ray release

Started by Billiken, Aug 05, 2022, 01:25:36 PM

Author
Blu Ray release (Read 52,392 times)

SisterJill

SisterJill

"Finally today, we're hearing from multiple industry sources now that 20th Century Studios is preparing Dan Trachtenberg's successful Predator prequel Prey (2022) for release on Blu-ray and... even better... physical 4K Ultra HD! The film has, up to now, been available only via streaming on Hulu here in the States (and via Star on Disney+ internationally). We've been quietly tracking this one for a few months, but we've heard it now from multiple independent sources, so we're confident that it's legit. As soon as we have firmer or official details, rest assured we'll let you know. But it would certainly be very welcome news indeed."

Source: https://thedigitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/071823-1000

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: SisterJill on Jul 18, 2023, 11:58:11 PM"Finally today, we're hearing from multiple industry sources now that 20th Century Studios is preparing Dan Trachtenberg's successful Predator prequel Prey (2022) for release on Blu-ray and... even better... physical 4K Ultra HD! The film has, up to now, been available only via streaming on Hulu here in the States (and via Star on Disney+ internationally). We've been quietly tracking this one for a few months, but we've heard it now from multiple independent sources, so we're confident that it's legit. As soon as we have firmer or official details, rest assured we'll let you know. But it would certainly be very welcome news indeed."

Source: https://thedigitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/071823-1000

Yes....please let that be true...

426Buddy

426Buddy

Canceling Hulu as we speak lol

David

David

Finally! What is the usual time between the official announcement and the actual release?

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: David on Jul 19, 2023, 05:20:08 PMFinally! What is the usual time between the official announcement and the actual release?
Need an official announcement first!

David

David

Thats right.

Dr. Von Predator

Dr. Von Predator

Yeah, I'm not sure about this one. On Twitter TheDiscFather mentions PREY is set for 4k/blu-ray release but he's been known to just throw stuff out there and watches to see what sticks. Until there's an official announcement from 20th Century or Disney, I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Please please please please please please

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

If this is the case I'd imagine they'd time an announcement around the Emmys for the most exposure possible.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Thank the gods! Need a physical copy for my collection and the obvious idea of fighting against not owning your own copy cuz Hulu can stream it but can pull it down anytime.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I really hope this is true. I'm dying to see it again but I'm not signing up to Disney+ for one movie.

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

Would be neat having a physical copy.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Give me 4k steelbook and my happiness would be complete.

Cochise Rivera

Cochise Rivera

That's a day one preorder purchase for me

Kailem

Kailem

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed