New A/P Site.

Started by Chris P, Jun 14, 2008, 01:45:41 AM

Author
New A/P Site. (Read 5,833 times)

Chris P

Chris P

Hey, I got a new website!  It supports this one.  Please, join!  I need members and feedback.  Thanks.  Here is the URL:

www.cpsalienpredsite.webs.com

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

I like your site. A lot of work went into it, I'm sure.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Space Voyager on Jun 17, 2008, 11:13:03 AM
I like your site. A lot of work went into it, I'm sure.
Oh trust me.  It did.  There is much more to be done however.  I am still working on it.

Thanks for the feedback. ;)

Harry72

Harry72

It looks very good. Keep up the good work !  :)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Harry72 on Jun 20, 2008, 11:40:35 AM
It looks very good. Keep up the good work !  :)

Hey thanks dude.  Much appreciated. ;).  Did you see the new AVP Theatre page I made?  All you do is watch videos!  It's a "chill" section. 8)

Wolf123

Wolf123

Nice website dude alot of info on the a/p history.

Reborn

Reborn

Its good. It has lots of info, and a forum! AND a theatre!

AvP galaxy needs a theater......

Chris P

Chris P

Thanks guys.  If you see a video that should go in the theatre, let me know.  I will add it if I can find it. ;).  I was thinking of MAKING an AVP Videogame, JUST for the site.  Like a REALL game, with animated characters.  Will take a while though, but it should increase the site's popularity.  Let me know what you think. ;)

Reborn

Reborn

that would be so awesome!!!!!!!! :o

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Storyteller on Jun 23, 2008, 01:41:55 AM
that would be so awesome!!!!!!!! :o
Yeah, I could take the same programs that Extinction runs on and add some stuff.  I don't think I could allow you to "save" progress, but I could have there be online modes, where each player plays as a species on one of the maps and play like that.  But, I could also have the campaign modes the same as Extinction's was.  I plan to have this close to completion near the end of July-Mid August, if all goes well. ;).  The only set-back, is to play, I will make it so that only members may acess the games.  It should add to the popularity of the site.  Plus, it will be really friggin fun!  I might have like a level or to fo just visitors, but this is a BIG project. ;)

Hope to see you there!  I will be the ALiens on level A2. ;).  Watch out. :D

Cetanu

Cetanu

Ooo that sounds fun, hard, and...FUN!!! The site is good.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Kyinde on Jun 24, 2008, 03:06:51 PM
Ooo that sounds fun, hard, and...FUN!!! The site is good.

Oh YEAH! :D.  This won't be up and running for about 3 months at the earliest.  All depending on how much time I have to spare. ;)

Reborn

Reborn

You'd really do that just for us?

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Storyteller on Jun 24, 2008, 08:09:27 PM
You'd really do that just for us?

Hell yes! 8).  As my site is just beginning its rise to the top, I need things to draw people in.  I think a PC version of Extinction would do a fine job of that.  Note, the "SAVE" and "LOAD" options may not be available as far as I know.  But campaign wise, it should work.  I will need "Game Testers" for this idea.  If you want to apply for this role, please let me know. In a few days, My site will have a Forum topic, specifically designed for this task.  Feel free to sign up there.  Send me your e-mail through a personall message here. and you will be in the list of members to choose from.  You will not be payed cash, but will get to try this game software out before anyone else and let me know of any problems for the final copy.

Let me know. ;)

Reborn

Reborn

cool, I wanna be one! And you should add a video of the hive battle to the theatre!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed