Need help finding an AVP comic

Started by Helikaon, Nov 13, 2007, 01:57:49 AM

Author
Need help finding an AVP comic (Read 908 times)

Helikaon

Helikaon

Basically I want to buy this comic (I think it's an omnibus actually) again, but I have no idea what it's called or who it's written by.

All I can give you is a piss-poor description of some of what I remember from when I first owned it:

• Theres Marines on a desert world and they have an APC
  • They go into a bunker like thing and get attacked by Aliens
  • They fall back to the APC but one falls over and then some Preds show up
  • Also later theres this human, but with Predator's and she has a fist fight with a Pred and wins...
  • She kills an alien in a tree aswell

Sorry I can't provide any more detail, but does anyone know what comic I'm talking about?

SM

SM

It sounds like AvP : Duel and AvP : War.  Duel is an indirect prequel to War.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yes.  All spawned from the original AvP series.

Just buy AvP omnibus 1 and it has all those stories included.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Duel was an indirect prequel, but if you pay attention, you notice that they are both connected to AvP: Blood Time. The one-handed pred in blue armour is in all three of them. Though to be honest he only makes a brief cameo story-wise in War.

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Kriszilla on Nov 13, 2007, 10:32:39 PM
Duel was an indirect prequel, but if you pay attention, you notice that they are both connected to AvP: Blood Time. The one-handed pred in blue armour is in all three of them. Though to be honest he only makes a brief cameo story-wise in War.

I really want to get my hands on bloodtime...gonna order the AvP Omnibus soon :)

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Yeah, I think the blue armoured pred's name was Light-Stepper.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed