(RUMOR) Sydney Chandler to lead Alien series at FX

Started by Gimitko, Apr 28, 2023, 10:47:00 PM

Author
(RUMOR) Sydney Chandler to lead Alien series at FX (Read 9,571 times)

kwisatz

Took me two days to realize it's not the actress from that Snowpiercer series lol

insulting perhaps ?

insulting perhaps ?

The infamous Sigourney Weaver ? The woman who made Alien ? People recognize the Alien franchise. Sigourney Weaver also star's in Avatar, I just find the element of expressing Sigourney as infamous as a insult, off topic but she was nominated at the Oscars for best actress for Aliens

SiL

I think she either made a typo or doesn't realise what infamous means.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I'm sure that was innocent misspeak.

Local Trouble

What's wrong with infamous?  Infamous isn't just famous, it's MORE than famous!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Gimitko

Giant Freaking Robot is now reporting Ridley is doing his own Alien series with Michael Fassbender and Katherine Waterson. To be taken with a ginormous grain of salt, despite GFRs previous Alien report turning out to be true.

Local Trouble

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Gimitko on May 18, 2023, 04:47:58 PMGiant Freaking Robot is now reporting Ridley is doing his own Alien series with Michael Fassbender and Katherine Waterson. To be taken with a ginormous grain of salt, despite GFRs previous Alien report turning out to be true.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Gimitko on May 18, 2023, 04:47:58 PMGiant Freaking Robot is now reporting Ridley is doing his own Alien series with Michael Fassbender and Katherine Waterson. To be taken with a ginormous grain of salt, despite GFRs previous Alien report turning out to be true.

It's GFR, so I'm absolutely sure it isn't true. But also, I would be very down for this to be true (even if I'd prefer the continuation of David's story to be in a film).

There were rumors years ago about two shows being in development, one being Hawley's and another one being Scott's, long before Hawley's was ever actually confirmed. Pretty funny that some silly asspull of a rumor from GFR of all places circles us back to that rumor now... :laugh:  I guess one might say it is... Destiny;)

Immortan Jonesy

I've mixed feelings coz on the one hand I really want a conclusion for David's story, and on the other hand where the frick am I going to get all the salt required for the GFR headlines? from planet Crait? :o 👉👈 *🎶ba dum tss*

I mean...We don't need the mystery of the space jockey to really be revealed but I would definitely like to see more of David😎

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

They need to rename themselves to Giant Freaking Grain of Salt.

Nightmare Asylum

Giant Freakin Robot, knocking on my door in the middle of the night to hand deliver me their "news" about Ridley getting to finish off his David trilogy:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed