Predator Omnibus Vol.1

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 08, 2007, 02:02:31 PM

Author
Predator Omnibus Vol.1 (Read 6,929 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We've got a topic for the AvP and Aliens one, but not Predator. So, let's change that.

Dark Horse Comics set the comics industry on its ear with its comics expansion of the Predator mythos, a comics series so true to the spirit of the original 20th Century Fox film blockbuster that concepts from the first Predator comics series were incorporated into the Predator screen universe. Now, the three core Dark Horse Predator graphic novels-Concrete Jungle, Cold War, and Dark River-and several other chilling Predator tales, some never before reprinted, are collected together for the first time, in a value-priced, quality-format omnibus, featuring over 400 explosive story pages in full color. Written by screen and television scribe Mark Verheiden (The Mask, Battlestar Galactica) and comics legend Dan Barry and illustrated by Chris Warner, Ron Randall, Dan Barry, and others, Predator Omnibus Vol. 1 is an essential piece of the Predator mythos and a great entry point into the storied Dark Horse Predator library.

The definitive comics collection of all things Predator starts here!

http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=14-402
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm glad it's got Dark River in it 'cause as far as I know, it's never been released in TPB. So yay.

The Ultimate Predator

Dark River is the best out of the series, and no, its never been released on TPB.

Darkness

Darkness

Didn't realise they were doing Omnibus' for both Aliens and Predator too.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on May 08, 2007, 02:38:07 PM
Dark River is the best out of the series, and no, its never been released on TPB.

Have you read predator: badblood? in my opinion its the most original predator comic/my favroite

The Ultimate Predator

Yes I've read it, one of my faves.

jacorama

jacorama

this one looks friking awsome!! :) ;) :D ;D :P

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Yeah it does

happypred

happypred

Preddy looks like he's ready to tear someone a new asshole

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Hadn't noticed that post. Cover looks cool doesn't it? They always pick the right art for the covers.  :P

The Ultimate Predator

Looks sweet.

fluxcap

fluxcap

I wonder if "Big Game" will be in this one. since the cover for this omnibus is the same cover for Big Game's trade paperback.

The Ultimate Predator

I hated Big Game, rubbish.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

All the covers used so far have been comics in that omnibus.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I'm new to all the comics in the Omnibus's. I have been a pred/alien fan since i was 11 and i couldnt find any alien/pred comics anywhere. So, i'm just going to buy all the omnibus's. I cant wait for this one. I would like to see some Pred comics.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just got my review copy and it has:

Concrete Jungle
Cold War
Dark River
Rite of Passage
The Pride of Nghasa
The Bloody Sands of Time
Blood Feud

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed