What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 597,151 times)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 04, 2019, 08:30:44 PM
Here in the southeastern United States, they show up right before winter begins. The problem is there are literally millions of them. They get in the cars and houses and outbuildings and they stink everything up. When they're not biting you, they're swarming all over you and getting in your hair, etc.

They're a nuisance in numbers like this.

Sounds like you need:

Rolston Pest Control.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Here in the southeastern United States, they show up right before winter begins. The problem is there are literally millions of them. They get in the cars and houses and outbuildings and they stink everything up. When they're not biting you, they're swarming all over you and getting in your hair, etc.

Same thing happens here except they don't stink or bite. Maybe they know you don't like them?

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 04, 2019, 08:33:56 PM

Sounds like you need:

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/1/12/Aliens_Flamethrower2.jpg/600px-Aliens_Flamethrower2.jpg

"no"

Ladybugs are an important predatory species, so killing them sounds great until next year when all the things they didn't eat swarm you instead.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Remember:

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 14, 2019, 07:22:08 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Oct 08, 2019, 01:09:02 AM
I can hardly swat a bug. I'm just that soft hearted.

But snakes are different.

Snakes and spiders go to hell.

Kinda odd logic to ignore annoying pests and kill the predators that eat those annoying pests, no?

Maybe that's why the evil dwells in his woods.  Too many pests and not enough predators.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 04, 2019, 08:34:49 PM

Same thing happens here except they don't stink or bite. Maybe they know you don't like them?

Could be. They're cute as they can be, but I don't like getting swarmed by insects. Or bitten by them, for that matter. People generally just suck them up with the vacuum attachments. It's cold blooded, but it works fast. If you run bagless, then you can just dump them back outside.

Sounds like you need:

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/1/12/Aliens_Flamethrower2.jpg/600px-Aliens_Flamethrower2.jpg

Rolston Pest Control.

"Yellow jackets, bumblebees. Wasps and hornets, centipedes. Call us up, we'll meet your needs. Guaranteed, call RPC".

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 04, 2019, 08:47:06 PM

Sounds like you need:

Rolston Pest Control.

"Yellow jackets, bumblebees. Wasps and hornets, centipedes. Call us up, we'll meet your needs. Guaranteed, call RPC".

We need to make this a thing.

Huggs

Huggs

The characters in your next story should be stuck in traffic behind an RPC van.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 04, 2019, 08:55:10 PM
The characters in your next story should be stuck in traffic behind an RPC van.

Good idea.

Go treat yourself to a cookie.

Huggs

Huggs

Mmm. Cookies.

Yummy.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 04, 2019, 08:40:21 PM
Too many pests and not enough predators.

Story of my life.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 04, 2019, 08:30:44 PMHere in the southeastern United States, they show up right before winter begins. The problem is there are literally millions of them.

Same here in the UK, except maybe not millions.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 04, 2019, 04:39:57 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 04, 2019, 12:42:34 PM
Welp, after 4 months of dating the guy my best friend just got engaged to him on Saturday night.

Im happy for her in a sense, but this is way too f***ing fast

and his apology about what he did on my birthday was b******t

If you like her, why don't you just tell her?

Because i cant get her alone to sit down and speak about things. He's always there

Samhain13

Samhain13

I feel like I'm losing it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Is something currently going down in your life brother?

Samhain13

Samhain13

I just had some bad days. Probably temporary.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Sorry to hear that.

When you're feeling low, just remember you are AVPGalaxy's favorite brazilian.  ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed