What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,621 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 04, 2019, 04:46:00 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 04, 2019, 04:38:58 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 04, 2019, 04:25:31 PM
Yeah, it says something about I shouldn't drink when operating heavy pregnancy, and don't drink when I'm machinery.

But it never warned me I might be complimentary to Huggsy!

It's too early for you to be drinking.

It took me way too long to put that together.

That's because your mind isn't quite what it used to be. You're the oldest bunny in recorded history!

I'm not sure if that's something to be proud of, but I'll roll with it.

Huggs

Huggs

So terrible that animals must age that way. Seems so unfair.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So a few months back work was asking about people becoming more specialized. I was like "I'd love to retrain on web design and actually do more of it again." Rebooks all the courses (2 of which I've still got to do over the next month and a bit). I redesigned the website. Still gotta finish it off but the new look is sorted.

I just got an email asking me to redirect my domain to a new website that's been created for the prison and that all of the prison websites are going to managed centrally now...

Yay.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2019, 05:43:25 PM
So a few months back work was asking about people becoming more specialized. I was like "I'd love to retrain on web design and actually do more of it again." Rebooks all the courses (2 of which I've still got to do over the next month and a bit). I redesigned the website. Still gotta finish it off but the new look is sorted.

I just got an email asking me to redirect my domain to a new website that's been created for the prison and that all of the prison websites are going to managed centrally now...

Yay.

This reminds me of how I spent several days and ounces of sanity making a page for the yearbook, and then it got scrapped in favor of someone else's (mind you, this person didn't even work half the time).

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2019, 05:43:25 PM

Yay.

I'm pretty sure this is the plot of Escape Plan

Huggs

Huggs

Got my copy of The Terror in today. Pages torn to shite.

The last book I ordered had blood on it.

I'm starting to get a little ticked here. I'm not paying for prime service just so I can do returns all the time.

This stuff shouldnt be leaving the warehouse like this. It's commencing to piss me off.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 06, 2019, 04:33:50 AM

I'm starting to get a little ticked here. I'm not paying for prime service just so I can do returns all the time.

This stuff shouldnt be leaving the warehouse like this. It's commencing to piss me off.

Who you using? I usually use bookdepository.com and have had no issues ever with them.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I recently got some books from (I think) Music Magpie through eBay and I got an email a couple of days later saying I'd been refunded because the books were too shitty to send out.

It annoyed me, but in hindsight it was probably better than receiving books that were falling to bits.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 06, 2019, 09:04:59 AM
I recently got some books from (I think) Music Magpie through eBay and I got an email a couple of days later saying I'd been refunded because the books were too shitty to send out.

It annoyed me, but in hindsight it was probably better than receiving books that were falling to bits.

Music Magpie are pretty good for that on ebay. Shows there is someone Human there after all

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Prez on Mar 06, 2019, 06:03:03 AM

Who you using? I usually use bookdepository.com and have had no issues ever with them.

Amazon. I'm a prime member. Sucks because this wasn't much of a problem until now, and I know it isn't happening during shipping.

I get that sometimes work can be hectic or its been a long week, etc. We're all human. But c'mon man, don't send out stuff like this.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 06, 2019, 02:20:55 PM
Quote from: Prez on Mar 06, 2019, 06:03:03 AM

Amazon. I'm a prime member. Sucks because this wasn't much of a problem until now, and I know it isn't happening during shipping.

I get that sometimes work can be hectic or its been a long week, etc. We're all human. But c'mon man, don't send out stuff like this.

Wow. I wouldn't expect that from Amazon ... and especially as a paying Prime customer too.

Huggs

Huggs

My last remaining little one is in poor health. I'll be up all night with her. It's not looking good.

Predwars24

Predwars24

Well TBH I'm never actually happy so I guess I'm always unhappy? I'm not sure I just laugh through my pain, and try to act like I'm not actually lonely at times even around others.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Really struggled to get to sleep last night. Was definitely up until 2am. Got woken up by work at 5.30 ringing me and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm so tired.

SiL

SiL

Spent $700 on bladder stone surgery for a chronically ill pet yesterday; she died today :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed