What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 597,142 times)

Rankles75

Immortan Jonesy

I don't see any apologies to Noah Handly anywhere.

>:( 👉👈

also where is ChatGPT when you need it for free

::)👉👈

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I am just so genuinely exhausted of being disappointed by people in pretty much every aspect of my life.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 12, 2023, 08:52:28 AMI am just so genuinely exhausted of being disappointed by people in pretty much every aspect of my life.
I'm sorry my dude.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 12, 2023, 08:52:28 AMI am just so genuinely exhausted of being disappointed by people in pretty much every aspect of my life.

Here for you man.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Redeeming an Apple gift card is one of the most needlessly difficult things I've had to do.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 16, 2023, 12:48:02 AMRedeeming an Apple gift card is one of the most needlessly difficult things I've had to do.

I've resorted to only buying Visa gift cards for others.  They work everywhere.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I legit had no idea you can't just redeem it on Apple's web site.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 16, 2023, 12:48:02 AMRedeeming an Apple gift card is one of the most needlessly difficult things I've had to do.

You said Apple and needlessly difficult. That sounds about right.

SM

SM

It's their business model.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

I fell really ill a week before Christmas and on Christmas eve I was feeling better and I was able to walk around with no issues, etc.  Come Christmas day morning started well then out of no where I suddenly fell even more ill.  So, not only did I miss Christmas day, and dinner, I also spent boxing day bed ridden.  Tonight is the only time I've been able to move.  I feel so terrible  :'(  I'm so upset I had to miss Christmas.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sorry to hear that bud. :( Hopefully you'll bounce back sooner rather than later and still get chance to go see the family.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 27, 2023, 09:44:28 AMI'm sorry to hear that bud. :( Hopefully you'll bounce back sooner rather than later and still get chance to go see the family.

Thank you Corporal  :) and I hope you and everyone else had a great day and everyone is well  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks mate! Yeah, my Christmas goes over Xmas and Boxing Day due to the families and enjoyed both days. I was  never really one for family events but this year we've made a conscious effort to meet up once a month at least and have been really enjoying it.

SM

SM

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Dec 27, 2023, 01:01:23 AMI fell really ill a week before Christmas and on Christmas eve I was feeling better and I was able to walk around with no issues, etc.  Come Christmas day morning started well then out of no where I suddenly fell even more ill.  So, not only did I miss Christmas day, and dinner, I also spent boxing day bed ridden.  Tonight is the only time I've been able to move.  I feel so terrible  :'(  I'm so upset I had to miss Christmas.

Is it Covid?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed