What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,562 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Now that does suck, and can't say I understand it.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Taking a break. Probably til after I've seen Prey. I have a lot going on IRL and it's making it too easy to push my buttons here, in some cases done very intentionally, and in others due to basic personality mismatches.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 26, 2022, 10:38:04 AMNow that does suck, and can't say I understand it.

Not sure if this is in my response to my last post but if it is, let me explain.

I haven't been happy with the last two Predator films, and for me PREDATORS was the start of the decline... I know, unpopular opinion but that's how I feel towards the movie. Then Shane's movie happened, and while I didn't see it-- looking at the leaks, the photo sets, the synopsis I knew it was going to be astronomically bad to the point where it might irreparably destroy the franchise. Then the movie released, the fandom hated it, and I felt vindicated in my decision to never see the movie. And even though I didn't see the film, I still felt the burn of being let down.

So, after two movies... I realized the franchise wasn't for fans like me anymore. And when Prey was announced I wasn't excited but just burned out tired. And under the Disney banner? I didn't trust it. So I told myself that I was done. It wasn't for me anymore.

There's no anger, no excitement. Just... done.

Kradan

Kradan

@[cancerblack] Wishing you the best and hoping you'll make the most out of your break. Take care

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 27, 2022, 08:27:57 PMTaking a break. Probably til after I've seen Prey. I have a lot going on IRL and it's making it too easy to push my buttons here, in some cases done very intentionally, and in others due to basic personality mismatches.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jul 27, 2022, 08:45:14 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 26, 2022, 10:38:04 AMNow that does suck, and can't say I understand it.

So I told myself that I was done. It wasn't for me anymore.

There's no anger, no excitement,  Just... done.

I don't know what's going on in your life, but I pity you, that's how depression made me feel about everything.

Prey's the first thing to GENUINELY excite me in a LONG time.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 27, 2022, 09:04:25 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 27, 2022, 08:27:57 PMTaking a break. Probably til after I've seen Prey. I have a lot going on IRL and it's making it too easy to push my buttons here, in some cases done very intentionally, and in others due to basic personality mismatches.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/609889eab99adcb911686613c2eeb7d6/tumblr_nn7kogA7wY1sl21koo1_540.gifv

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Kradan

Kradan

We should punish him, no more hot nuns for a month !

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 27, 2022, 10:59:21 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 27, 2022, 09:04:25 PM

https://64.media.tumblr.com/609889eab99adcb911686613c2eeb7d6/tumblr_nn7kogA7wY1sl21koo1_540.gifv

https://media2.giphy.com/media/sjhsTOB3WVjJm/giphy.gif

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 28, 2022, 09:22:48 AMWe should punish him, no more hot nuns for a month !

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Sooo... I didn't actually notice until it was too late but my chair has put a hole in the bedroom carpet.

It wasn't anything sudden but rather what happened is the cylinder must of slowly pushed down into the base overtime and because of that I never noticed the change, it's when my chair is getting harder to move yesterday that I saw the cylinder putting a hole in my carpet.

"Fixed it" with a clipboard, because the cylinder is stuck as f**k so I probably need a new chair as well as a chair mat that isn't transparent.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I was accused of skulduggery today and that offended me.  It's absurd too.  Everyone knows how much I hate skulls. >:(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 30, 2022, 11:49:08 PMI was accused of skulduggery today and that offended me.

Dafuq you hanging out with pirates for?

judge death

judge death

Its sunday, sunday anxiety kicks in. Just staring at clock and knowing the weekend is soon over.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed