Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by Coolertonic7 - Today at 08:04:16 PM
Quote from: GrimmVision on Today at 07:41:10 PMIt's not an exact clone. It's another animal of the same species. Not all tigers look alike.

This actually makes me want to see a movie where every alien that are born in it could have little differences in their designs, so they can all be identified as different individuals in the movie.

This would probably only be possible to do if there was only a couple of them,  but it could be interesting.
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 08:02:52 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Today at 07:59:35 PM
Spoiler
Big Chap looks like Big Chap. The new Xeno is its own thing, and I personally don't feel comparing all the details between the two is all that necessary. It's a new design, which is expected with every new movie. I really dug the new look, and am excited for the toys to come out of it. Did not have the same feeling when I watched Covenant.
[close]

This makes me feel better, hopefully I will feel the same when we get a good look at it.
Last post by kwisatz - Today at 08:00:57 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Today at 07:57:30 PMYeah but
Spoiler
Chap is supposed to look f**ked up in the movie, I'm not sure we will see him in all his glory.
[close]

Even a fu*ked up

Spoiler
Big Chap
[close]

can be either fantastically designed or they fu*k it up.
Spoiler
Big Chap looks like Big Chap. The new Xeno is its own thing, and I personally don't feel comparing all the details between the two is all that necessary. It's a new design, which is expected with every new movie. I really dug the new look, and am excited for the toys to come out of it. Did not have the same feeling when I watched Covenant.
[close]
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 07:57:30 PM
Yeah but
Spoiler
Chap is supposed to look f**ked up in the movie, I'm not sure we will see him in all his glory.
[close]
Alien Films / Re: Best pic of an Alien
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 07:55:54 PM
I agree the dome looks strange, but I'll wait to see the whole thing in motion. Still, for now, I mostly love it.
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by Stitch - Today at 07:49:30 PM
Last Action Hero

Got it in 4K, only put it on to check the picture quality, ended up watching it all...
Last post by kwisatz - Today at 07:47:49 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Today at 07:46:38 PMI don't care if it matches Big Chap, I just don't like the look of the dome design from this image, but like I said I'll wait to get a better look at it.

Spoiler
The big deal avout Big Chap is that he's supposed to be in the film and people are excited fo compare it to the original.
[close]

This pretty much
General Game Discussion / Re: Batman Arkham Shadow for M...
Last post by Stitch - Today at 07:47:12 PM
So excited and so annoyed it's Meta Quest 3 only.
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 07:46:38 PM
I don't care if it matches Big Chap, I just don't like the look of the dome design from this image, but like I said I'll wait to get a better look at it.

Spoiler
The big deal about Big Chap is that he's supposed to be in the film and people are excited fo compare it to the original.
[close]
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed