Recent posts

Just a note, X (formerly known as Twitter) have now changed all their domains to the "X.com" URL, so you'll now need to manually change the "x.com" to "twitter.com" on ALL X links for it to embed.

Eg:

From https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1791351500217754008

To:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1791351500217754008
This has been making the rounds lately, the one page comic that George Miller made to pitch the original Mad Max to investors:

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 02:30:18 PM
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Today at 01:46:04 PMThe xenos in Aliens do look noticably smaller IMO.

I'm hoping in terms of size that they look more akin to this...

Makes me wonder if Ian Whyte in an Alien suit would work ???

Last post by The Cruentus - Today at 02:11:11 PM
I enjoyed Prey for sure, it did have a few flaws but fortunately nothing too bad. I really liked the Feral predator and the crew at least went more in depth on why it was different (A different race that comes from a desert environment.

I just hope Romulus's version of the Alien is done right. Not sure if there is meant to be two or not. It would be interesting what with the sibling theme the movie is going for.
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 02:07:34 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Today at 01:36:13 PMExcept AVP-R, I don't think that is a wine that will get better with age  :laugh:

Lucky it's not an Alien film, then.
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 02:05:42 PM
Prey did have a tremendously high amount of reviews saying it's far better than P2, and a fair amount saying it's better than P1 though.
Alien Films / Re: Okay, one single question ...
Last post by MetalAlien - Today at 02:04:15 PM
I'd punch that Alien right in the dome for my two dogs.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by TilotnyWorshiper28 - Today at 02:03:18 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 02:00:47 AM
Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Today at 01:27:47 AM
Quote from: xShadowFoxX on Yesterday at 11:46:23 PMLightsaber whip. Yep, I'm out.
something thats been around since 1977 kills ya  wow

Are you more excited for Acolyte or Romulus?
acolyte right now . Ill be more excited for Romulus when it gets closer to its release date .

Quote from: xShadowFoxX on Today at 02:36:59 AM
Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Today at 01:27:47 AM
Quote from: xShadowFoxX on Yesterday at 11:46:23 PMLightsaber whip. Yep, I'm out.
something thats been around since 1977 kills ya  wow

also don't turn the sub titles on the tv spot or you'll get a plot point spoiled
Just because it's been around since then doesn't mean it should appear on the screen.
Vern's been establish to have the whip feature in her saber . it woulda been stupid not show her using it .  But Fair enough
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed