wouldnt it be neat if...

Started by xenomorph36, Nov 20, 2007, 02:01:33 PM

Author
wouldnt it be neat if... (Read 6,289 times)

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

wouldnt it be neat if they make this game kinda like Resident evil 4? ppl usually think of rpg as leveling up and using magics but alien is sci fi and i think it would be prefect if they have a great depth in story and game engine like resient evil4. . is this already discussed before ? 

Colton White

Colton White

Not Sure...it has probably been brought up before and It sounds like a good idea....

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Is RE 4 an RPG though? I don't think so.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

No, RE4 is a classic survival horror, sure they used RPG elements in it, but it is still survival horror.

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

i still think it would be a lot better to be like re4 than to have extremely boring engine like never winter knights(sorry no offence to whoever enjoyed playing the game)

However if it has to be like NWN ,i hope it will be kinda similar to diablo.

mostlycome@nite

That would kick arse. Loved playing RE4 thought it was a great well made game.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Diablo stlye gameplay wouldn't be that bad.

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 31, 2007, 07:04:41 AM
Diablo stlye gameplay wouldn't be that bad.
Diablo owns =)

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Nov 20, 2007, 02:01:33 PMi think it would be prefect if they have a great depth in story...like resient evil4

Resident Evil 4 didn't have much in terms of story, so I don't quite see what you're getting at.

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Jan 02, 2008, 08:09:17 AM
Quote from: xenomorph36 on Nov 20, 2007, 02:01:33 PMi think it would be prefect if they have a great depth in story...like resient evil4

Resident Evil 4 didn't have much in terms of story, so I don't quite see what you're getting at.

whoops actually u r right. i guess i meant the whole series in general. if u r a geek about the whole series and followed through all of it, you'd probably understand where it's comming from.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Well the extremely long pathway of events that all end up with Wesker involved was pretty interesting, I'm just wondering where they take the series next. While I enjoyed RE4 I'll admit the story kinda' sucked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed