so how you guys get to be global mods?

Started by Sgt.Torque Reikan, Oct 01, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Author
so how you guys get to be global mods? (Read 21,761 times)

brad873

does getting banned for no serios reson (such as bullieng) hinder any chance i have of ever being a mod. even my spelling is improoving a bit.

brad873

ahhh, bullieng was a serios reasons incase you misenterparate

Colton White

can your chances be slim if you had some shit with your sig?

Major Alan Schaefer

Well, seems like they got it pretty well taken care of, but like like someoen said AVP-R before and Aftermath might cause a rush of people. you guys might need to get some people to help out if the movie adds alot to the fanbase

Darkness

We'll most likely get a couple of extra mods for the AvPR board soon. Preferably people who'll see the movie straight away and aren't afraid of spoilers.

Pvt. Hicks

I'll be seeing it straight away, and sure as heck not afraid of spoilers. I'm posting a review immediately after I get back.

Major Alan Schaefer

Same here, i'm trying to get into the theater ASAP since my 360 died that will be much sooner than before

gameoverman

I'll be avoiding the boards until I go see AVPR - which will be the first showing on the 26th.  Due to the time difference, though, it shouldn't be too much of a time gap.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I'll be keeping out of there are much as I can. Don't wanna miss the critic reviews and new media though so...I wont be doing much modding.

Major Alan Schaefer

Yea i was planning on doing the same thing, i think alot of people will do the same i'll bacically be off until i see it but that probably won't take to long to happen

Master Chief

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 11, 2007, 03:01:38 PM
I'll be seeing it straight away, and sure as heck not afraid of spoilers. I'm posting a review immediately after I get back.

Do you want to be a mod Pvt.?

Corporal Hicks

Remember - Best way to be a mod. Don't ask.

Major Alan Schaefer

Darkness

Hmm, I don't mind so much anymore if people ask to be a mod. That's how Aeus and Mr Weyland became a mod.

Master Chief

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Dec 12, 2007, 11:48:50 PM
catchy...were i hear that before?

Probably your parents.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed