Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 908,061 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I like Steve Dillon as well. Preacher is the shit.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 06, 2012, 02:17:42 AM
I like Steve Dillon as well. Preacher is the shit.

Aye. And I loved his work on The Punisher: Welcome Back Frank. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=71013

Quote"For years to come the shadow of Peter Parker is going to be draped over the book. There's nothing you can do about that. But new cast members will come in. Life goes on. Peter Parker fans will sort of fade away over the months and years, and you'll have a bunch of people who only know the new cast. It's probably similar to what happened with Ben Reilly back in the day. And fans seem to want him back."

Magegg

Magegg

Quote"For years to come the shadow of Peter Parker is going to be draped over the book. There's nothing you can do about that. But new cast members will come in. Life goes on. Peter Parker fans will sort of fade away over the months and years, and you'll have a bunch of people who only know the new cast. It's probably similar to what happened with Ben Reilly back in the day. And fans seem to want him back."

I laughed much  :D

First Blood

First Blood

What a bizarre time to be a Spider-Man fan. Jesus.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I haven't clicked on that link, but I guess that's Dan Slott...well, it's true. All the peeps want Ben Reilly back...but...does that suggest that Peter won't be coming back for years and years? Because this isn't the same as when Ben took over for a while...gods...we're gonna have Eddie Brock and Peter just chillin' somewhere in the background, never being able to be as awesome as they once were. What I would give to see Peter come back in all his glory along with Eddie back as Venom one of these days...good-bye Spider-Man...it was a good 20 years of being a Fan of Pete/Spidey.

Well, time to see where this goes.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 07, 2012, 11:46:00 PM
What a bizarre time to be a Spider-Man fan. Jesus.
I know, right.

SM

SM

Recently read Ode To Kirohito.  By Christ, Tezuka could spin a yarn.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Laufey on Dec 05, 2012, 08:53:02 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 05, 2012, 08:44:50 PM
SPOILERS For AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #699

QuoteCan you think of the worst case scenario to come from Peter Parker being trapped in Dr. Octopus' body? Yes, that's it - no you were right the first time. Click on for possibly the grossest (funniest?) thing in the history of comics..

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=70892

Oh jesus...
http://replygif.net/i/648

:laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: SM on Dec 08, 2012, 11:03:30 AM
Recently read Ode To Kirohito.  By Christ, Tezuka could spin a yarn.

I read that one a little while back. A sad, beautiful story, that was.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Laufey on Dec 07, 2012, 11:15:40 PM

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=71013

Ha wow I haven't read a comic in years but wow Marvel are just shiting on the old fans with no remorse.
Is there literally no more Peter Parker now?

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Nightlord on Dec 08, 2012, 06:17:34 PMIs there literally no more Peter Parker now?

Ha ha ha, COURSE NOT! It's pretty much an inner joke between Marvel and anyone who knows a bit about the comic book industry  :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Been hearing rumors again, apparently the Identity of the Superior Spider-Man is:

Spoiler
Peter Parker...gives up his civilian life and goes 24/7 as Spider-Man.
[close]

A few places read this on 4chan, and apparently the thread has been 404'd already, apparently the person who leaked this information also leaked that Flash Thompson was going to be the new Venom, which happened. That Captain America was going to go on Sci-Fi adventures, which we know is now true, and the ending of Avengers vs X-Men. So...at this point I'm not sure what to think, but whatever, let's see how this plays out in the next few weeks.

Oh, found it.

http://archive.foolz.us/co/thread/43536565/#43556113

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 09, 2012, 02:08:35 AM
Been hearing rumors again, apparently the Identity of the Superior Spider-Man is:

Spoiler
[close]

A few places read this on 4chan, and apparently the thread has been 404'd already, apparently the person who leaked this information also leaked that Flash Thompson was going to be the new Venom, which happened. That Captain America was going to go on Sci-Fi adventures, which we know is now true, and the ending of Avengers vs X-Men. So...at this point I'm not sure what to think, but whatever, let's see how this plays out in the next few weeks.

Naw...I read that it's
Spoiler
Miguel O'Hara (Spidey 2099)
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 09, 2012, 02:11:52 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 09, 2012, 02:08:35 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Naw...I read that it's
Spoiler
Miguel O'Hara (Spidey 2099)
[close]

Apparently it was a red herring a few weeks ago.

Or who knows with all the bs floating around. I mean, did you see that Tweet that Dan Slott made?

Spoiler
[close]

Could be a mistake on his part...or just plain old misleading the audience trick.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed