Alien returning to theaters starting April 26th!

Started by MudButt, Apr 03, 2024, 04:02:00 PM

Author
Alien returning to theaters starting April 26th! (Read 5,139 times)

Jigsaw85

I just got mine at a dine-in theater. Gonna have dinner, watch the Alien Romulus clip and the original classic on the big screen. This is gonna be fun!

BigDaddyJohn

You're lucky  8)

ASH1977

This is a great prelude before seeing Romulus. Of course, whatever clip they will show for Romulus will be very welcomed.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm a little hazy now as to whether there will be a Romulus clip, or if this conversation between Ridley and Fede is what was being cited as a clip previously.

I would love to get a clip, of course, but I'd also be more than ok with it if it's just the conversation.

EDIT: Ticket acquired. 8)

Darkness

Fox have released a new trailer about it as well as a Ridley Scott intro:

Xenomrph

Getting my tickets tomorrow for 4/26 at 5:00PM.

Darwinsgirl

Got mine yesterday  ;D

TheBATMAN

Cant believe the UK seems to be missing out here. We had Alien/Aliens double bill last year for Alien day. But in the year a new film is coming... nothing.

Drukathi

Hot take: Alien's chestbursting scene is the only cruel chestbursting scene in the whole franchise. It's cruel, rude and painful.

I hope Romul will bring back such a view.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Drukathi on Apr 17, 2024, 11:36:31 AMHot take: Alien's chestbursting scene is the only cruel chestbursting scene in the whole franchise. It's cruel, rude and painful.

I hope Romul will bring back such a view.

What do you mean ?

SiL

Alien 3 has a freaking dog.

BigDaddyJohn

I was thinking the dog scene is actually quite painful, I'm curious to know what he meant in more detail.

Mr. Joe

Mr. Joe

Chesbusters Xenomorphs from dogs, wolfs, gorilla, bear, corcoran highland goats ... maybe Space Jockey Xenomorph. Weyland - Yutani Commando  Androids,  Archie play strong character   :) 

426Buddy

Yeah that dogburst always got me. After the film came out, little kid me had nightmares that our family dog had a chestburster in him.

Nightmare Asylum

Covenant's Neomorph bursting scenes are pretty visceral and cruel, too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed