Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 761,310 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm sorry, but every single fan workaround I've ever heard to try and explain the beginning of the third film has just been terrible and nonsensical.

Some things just don't have a logical explanation. If they did, there wouldn't be 190 pages in this thread.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

K.

Drukathi

Drukathi

Agree. Aliens have no way to Alien 3.

Btw, at the end of Aliens credits I hear a suspicious rustling. ;D But most likely it's just noise and it has nothing to do with Alien 3.

Russ

Russ

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 07, 2019, 11:42:33 PM
Makes more sense than Out of the Shadows did.

This should be your signature. Or even Local Trouble: Making more sense that "Out of the Shadows" did.

Quote from: Drukathi on Apr 08, 2019, 09:25:27 AM
Agree. Aliens have no way to Alien 3.

Btw, at the end of Aliens credits I hear a suspicious rustling. ;D But most likely it's just noise and it has nothing to do with Alien 3.

I think it was SM that told me that on here - If I remember, Cameron did that as a "goof." But still... It does kind of put to bed the "there were no facehuggers" thing for Alien3 advocates.

I choose not to accept it, but if there's an argument for "how a facehugger got on the Sulaco" - that's the strongest one there is for me.

SM

SM

It was intentional, but Cameron never said he meant there was a facehugger on the Sulaco.  It fits nicely though.  :)

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 08, 2019, 08:38:07 AM
I'm sorry, but every single fan workaround I've ever heard to try and explain the beginning of the third film has just been terrible and nonsensical.

Some things just don't have a logical explanation. If they did, there wouldn't be 190 pages in this thread.

Some have merit and are neither terrible nor nonsensical.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Just think. Once Linda Hamilton kicks ass in Terminator, Cameron will get his way, Alien3 will be retconned out by Disnox and we'll no longer need to have this debate! ;D

The Old One

The Old One

And if Terminator Dark Fate fails?

Two theories have merit, the stowaway/dream ovomorph theory and the biomass theory.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Old One on Apr 08, 2019, 01:01:14 PM
And if Terminator Dark Fate fails?

Terminator is the standard-bearer for quality franchises!

Highland

Highland

Terminator vs Aliens.

(Vs RoboCop)

Why can't the queen just lay another egg like a chicken. I'm pretty sure I brought that up before ,( 8 years ago)

The Old One

The Old One

Because Ripley's no idiot, a rudimentary search happened.

The stowaway(s) is mobile for sure.
Or just the biomass, creating a ovomorph theory's true.
(Unlikely.)

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 10, 2016, 12:40:50 AM
My ooze theory, supported by the W-Y.R.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Old One on Apr 08, 2019, 01:01:14 PMTwo theories have merit, the stowaway/dream ovomorph theory and the biomass theory.

Biomass theory?  ???

I take it you prefer "biomass" over "ooze" in the same way you prefer "the pathogen" over "black goo."

Highland

Highland

Quote from: The Old One on Apr 08, 2019, 01:39:54 PM
Because Ripley's no idiot, a rudimentary search happened.

The stowaway(s) is mobile for sure.
Or just the biomass, creating a ovomorph theory's true.
(Unlikely.)

She searched the ship for an Egg but not a Facehugger. Is she really that smart. She's got gear right there that tells her.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 08, 2019, 03:00:58 PM
I take it you prefer "biomass" over "ooze" in the same way you prefer "the pathogen" over "black goo."

Alien goo > ooze

Space goo > black goo

The Old One

The Old One

Official designation > All.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Pathogoo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed