Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 761,362 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: OpenMaw on Aug 03, 2018, 10:10:38 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 03, 2018, 09:35:01 PM
Quote from: Guts on Aug 03, 2018, 03:56:11 AM
One of my personal theories is that it was a last resort egg.

Mystery solved!  :D

All this time. So many pages. How could we never have thought of this?
So kind of like a smart bomb? Actually this would make sense. When Ripley used the power loader to grab the queen by the neck she surely could have farted out an egg from it's safe keeping spot. Of which it would be logical to conclude that the egg may have bounced around a bit before grabbing on to the support beam.

Although it'd be funnier as hell if the egg was laying on it's side when the airlock was opened and as it started to get sucked out it's tendrils reached out and grabbed onto the support. Slowly pulling itself close enough to give in a little hug. Just like Newt did to Bishop. Oh so Kawaii!

Nah make it's lips grab onto the support beam before attaching it's bottom upside down with that good ole alien jelly.

Also I'm not against giving the egg some teeth.... maybe even have the facehugger grab the beam and have it's tail holding onto it's house to save it from being sucked out the airlock.

Alright I'm done.

The Old One

The Old One

I hate you.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The hate was earned at "safe keeping spot" wasn't it? After that it was all free flow down hill Anakin Skywalker into Dart Vader wasn't it. :P

Vermillion

Vermillion

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

You secure that shit Vermillion.

Alright people, for real, assholes and elbows, how did that egg get on the Sulaco?

Levitation? Scientology? WHAT ARE THE ANSWERS? Was this script written by David Lindelof?

The Old One

The Old One

I already solved it. (:

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: OpenMaw on Aug 05, 2018, 12:10:08 AM
Alright people, for real, assholes and elbows, how did that egg get on the Sulaco?

Spock says, "An ancestor of mine maintained that if you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the solution."

Therefor Spock concludes, Bishop done it.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Maybe it was Spock who done it.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: OpenMaw on Aug 05, 2018, 12:10:08 AM
You secure that shit Vermillion.

Levitation? Scientology? WHAT ARE THE ANSWERS? Was this script written by David Lindelof?

I don't have much time. The rescue mission was just a diversion! The Marines, The lost Signal, All of it! It was never about the colony. Even Burke didn't know. Ripley and the Marines were just a God***mned distraction. The company got what they wanted anyway. We were so wrong. Oh God, I'm losing signal. There was more than one, and it was with them all the way! Priority 1 was to ensure......(static)....managed to lure....(static)....but Ripley elmin.....(static)....till survived....(static).....viable specimens.....(static).....crew eliminated..........(signal lost).......

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Well I'm sure he did it to save some humpback whales. It wouldn't surprise me if the whales are the true gods.

The Enterprise finding David's aliens would make a damn good movie. Watching Spock contemplate the creature that would make such an evil who then made an even more evil creature that made an evil AI that then made an evil biomechanical terror. Then find out it was all Kirk's fault for f**king aliens without thinking twice. The black goo is captain kirk's contribution to space herpes.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: OpenMaw on Aug 05, 2018, 12:48:43 AM
Maybe it was Spock who done it.

https://youtu.be/dD2UE0tJ66Y?t=24m

If it doesn't start at 24 mins it's due to mobile posting.

OpenMaw

PredBabe

PredBabe

These last six or so pages have me laughing.

Right, gonna go back to being like Brett and mentally agreeing with random posts in this thread.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Wanna get some beers?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed