2nd Modern Warfare 2 map pack detailed... it's $15 again.

Started by RidgeTop, May 17, 2010, 03:14:26 AM

Author
2nd Modern Warfare 2 map pack detailed... it's $15 again. (Read 2,735 times)

RidgeTop

Vulhala

Still haven't bought the first one for PS3 yet in protest at being made to wait 6 weeks more than Xbox did AND not getting a double XP weekend like they did.

Plus, I've come to the conclusion over the weekend that Bad Company 2 is vastly better online anyway. Yes, I did just say that.

TJ Doc

That's what almost everyone seems to think nowadays. And from what I've seen and heard of BC2, I'm not exactly surprised.

But I just bugger off and play Gears 2.  :D

MrBrokenTusks.

CELTICPRED

While I may not like the price tag either, people still pay it, and seeing that Strike is back, I'll be buying this one too.

MrBrokenTusks.

:) I am John Marston you are ghost ;) awesome.

UrbaneVirtuoso

Yet again another 15$? I'll pass yet again. There's far better things you could get, like a fullgame, or even that gigantic campaign/multiplayer pack for Gears of War 2. :|

MichaelMyers

I probably wont be getting it, but if you look at the numbers on the last DLC sales its no wonder

JediMasterGabe

I know it's unbelivably overpriced. Thanks a lot anyone who bought/going to buy either of these because now we're going to be paying out the nose for ever DLC because they know mindless drones will pay it.

CELTICPRED

Quote from: JediMasterGabe on May 20, 2010, 01:56:42 AM
I know it's unbelivably overpriced. Thanks a lot anyone who bought/going to buy either of these because now we're going to be paying out the nose for ever DLC because they know mindless drones will pay it.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: CELTICPRED on May 20, 2010, 02:06:49 AM

http://i45.tinypic.com/2me4g8z.png

Three new maps and two that were featured in a previous game for $15, I'm sorry but there is no denying that it's overpriced.  I don't think other publishers besides Activision will raise DLC prices as a result of this however, as he was suggesting.  Activision should have been kissing the feet of Infinity Ward and gamers for giving them the best selling game of all time, instead all they see is profit and they continue to milk their franchises while their reputation is taking a nose dive.  It will come around to them eventually.  F*cking Bobby Kotick.

Vemados

I'd pay 20 if we got Crossfire...

Vulhala

Quote from: Vemados on May 20, 2010, 07:36:47 AM
I'd pay 20 if we got Crossfire...

I would too. I'll still end up buying this. I'll just be really pissed off with myself after I do.

fluxcap

I may get these packs when they eventually bundle all of them, but I suspect I won't care about MW2 by the time it happens.

JediMasterGabe

Quote from: CELTICPRED on May 20, 2010, 02:06:49 AM

http://i45.tinypic.com/2me4g8z.png

Haha dude you are such a hypocrite. If this was any other game you would be bitching about the price too. And I'm not even a hater of the game, I like MW2 but there is no denying that Activision is being assholes.

And there are plenty of things I could say in response to that picture but I don't want to get kicked off this forum.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed