Alien Experience has new interview with Greg Strause (New Pics Included)

Started by ace3g, Nov 28, 2007, 05:15:32 PM

Author
Alien Experience has new interview with Greg Strause (New Pics Included) (Read 21,969 times)

XxSaNdMaNxX

great stuff and wolf's pictures looks great thanx for the update guys....

Xerxész

Quote from: dDave on Nov 28, 2007, 06:28:24 PM
now we know when dallas get the plasmagun... i think.
Ricky takes it first. He dies then Dallas takes the plasma cannon.

Hybrid PM

So there is a set up for a space AVP. hmmm. I wonder what gets left behind??

Soul

Quote from: WisePredator on Nov 28, 2007, 05:44:16 PM
Truly this franchise has been shat upon by the Strauses.

Are you serious?  As if the franchise wasn't already ruined by Paul Anderson.  The Strause brothers could have dressed up the predators and aliens in pink tutus and had them spend the entire film riding around on unicycles licking ice cream cones, and it would have still been better than the shitting on that Paul Anderson did to the AvP franchise.

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Soul on Nov 28, 2007, 06:52:16 PM
The Strause brothers could have dressed up the predators and aliens in pink tutus and had them spend the entire film riding around on unicycles licking ice cream cones, and it would have still been better than the shitting on that Paul Anderson did to the AvP franchise.

Ya, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that.

nukem11

Quote from: Soul on Nov 28, 2007, 06:52:16 PM
Quote from: WisePredator on Nov 28, 2007, 05:44:16 PM
Truly this franchise has been shat upon by the Strauses.

Are you serious?  As if the franchise wasn't already ruined by Paul Anderson.  The Strause brothers could have dressed up the predators and aliens in pink tutus and had them spend the entire film riding around on unicycles licking ice cream cones, and it would have still been better than the shitting on that Paul Anderson did to the AvP franchise.

Its just a case that your never please all fans.

Corporal Hicks

Looks to me to be the scene shown at the recent convention and the Pistol is already being fired, you can see the charge in it. Over all I strongly disagree with the logic behind the film but I suppose it's looking good so...

marrerom

jesus christ! why the hell cant they just say it? they are predator fanboys. all this crap about not rooting for the aliens, when the hell did you ever root for the predators? never.

and they keep waffling on the new reproduction method. first its what young queens do, now its strickling a hybrid thing. they should stick with the young queens do it theory because that makes more sense.

honestly though this interview revealed even more that they

1) dont know a damn thing about the aliens

2) are hardcore pred fanboys.

Corporal Hicks

Sound like a better educated Johnny  :D :o

Soul

I just have trouble trying to figure out how anyone can say that AvP:R is the movie that ruins the AvP franchise.  

The AvP franchise was buried before it could even get off the ground with the first attempt.  Despite my displeasure with Wolf's outrageous mandibles and Mr.Gadget Presto-Chango shoulder cannon-gun, and also while I can empathize with hardcore alien fans about the watered down nature of what we've seen with the alien warriors so far, at the same time I still feel that this movie is better in almost every conceivable way than the first one, just from what's been seen and said so far.

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: marrerom on Nov 28, 2007, 06:58:56 PM
jesus christ! why the hell cant they just say it? they are predator fanboys. all this crap about not rooting for the aliens, when the hell did you ever root for the predators? never.

and they keep waffling on the new reproduction method. first its what young queens do, now its strickling a hybrid thing. they should stick with the young queens do it theory because that makes more sense.

honestly though this interview revealed even more that they

Wow, you said exactly how I felt after reading that interview. Colin was on here arguing that the Predalien is a young molting Queen, now suddenly it is reproducing because of Predator DNA. Which one f**king is it?

Hybrid PM

Honestly I'd rather it be because of predator DNA, but how will they explain it in the film is what im wondering?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 28, 2007, 07:02:10 PM
Wow, you said exactly how I felt after reading that interview. Colin was on here arguing that the Predalien is a young molting Queen, now suddenly it is reproducing because of Predator DNA. Which one f**king is it?

Reckon they're arguing it out between them?

dDave

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Nov 28, 2007, 06:30:42 PM
QuoteAXP: In what ways to do you intend to bridge this film with the storyline of the first Alien film?

Greg: Well, there's actually a secret scene at the end of the movie, that kind of sets up, it kind of bridges – because of this scene at the end of the movie, the whole intent of that scene was to kind of say 'the next one's in space'. And it kind of shows how human technology leaped forward from where we are in 2007, or whatnot, to how in just a short period of a few decades we're able to have giant space cruisers.

AXP: So like we've learnt something from the Predator's technology that's been left behind?

Greg: Well, that might be one option. Who knows? (Laughs)

So Wolf die and humans find the ship?  :-\

i think they find the plasmagun or the little ship, i dont know the name, in which wolf came to earth...

Spaghetti

Quote from: marrerom on Nov 28, 2007, 06:58:56 PM

I actually am glad that this new reproduction crap is now seemingly only because the predalien is a mutant abomination and has nothing to do with the pure alien life cycle. Now you can say whatever the hell you want about the predator DNA tampering or whatever else. It is not a natural Alien. ;D

Quotehonestly though this interview revealed even more that they

agreed.

When they say: "you dont root for the aliens"

I hear : The Predator is a superhero and the aliens are the mindless cannon fodder villains, thats how its supposed to be. DUH."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed