Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,922 times)

Geronimo

Geronimo

Fair enough, you could be my long lost bro. To be honest I want a sister more though, I have enough brothers!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 12, 2010, 12:59:14 AM
Fair enough, you could be my long lost bro. To be honest I want a sister more though, I have enough brothers!
I have 1 brother and 1 sister and I'm older than both.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I have two brothers. One is older than me, one is younger. Each of us evenly three years apart.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 12, 2010, 01:01:30 AM
I have two brothers. One is older than me, one is younger. Each of us evenly three years apart.
I'm a year and a half older than my my brother and 7 years older than my sister.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 12, 2010, 12:45:32 AM
To make an anaolgy, where your stories of love and or relationships are like Star Wars, mine are like Bladerunner.  :( / :D

Your wife left you for some yuppie in the Offworld Colonies, you've taken sexual and emotional advantage of your current girlfriend, and all the other women you know you shot in the back with a black hole gun?

Dude. I know how you feel.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Nov 12, 2010, 01:05:03 AM
To make an anaolgy, where your stories of love and or relationships are like Star Wars, mine are like Bladerunner.  :( / :D

Your wife left you for some yuppie in the Offworld Colonies, you've taken sexual and emotional advantage of your current girlfriend, and all the other women you know you shot in the back with a black hole gun?

O.O

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Disturbingly similar.
Especially the taking sexual and emotional advantage of my current girlfriend- even though she seems to recognize it, and not give me shit for it. A little too nice if you ask me; might be a skinjob.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 12, 2010, 01:10:59 AM

Disturbingly similar.
Especially the taking sexual and emotional advantage of my current girlfriend- even though she seems to recognize it, and not give me shit for it. A little too nice if you ask me; might be a skinjob.
Possibly.....

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'm either gonna have to do a retinal reaction test or call up Doctor Baltar..

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 12, 2010, 01:10:59 AM
Disturbingly similar.

Such is life.

First Blood

First Blood

If she's a skinjob, eliminate her.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I've had my fair share of s**ty relationships.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 12, 2010, 01:16:07 AM
http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsW/17868-1925.gif

If she's a skinjob, eliminate her.
*Electronic handgun saftey whines a deactivation noise*

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

So... are you shagging an android?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Hoping for a cylon. :S

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed