Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,818 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 12, 2010, 12:35:19 AM
I'm loyal in nature.
Nice to know that I'm not alone in ideals.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 12, 2010, 12:27:52 AM
I must make a confession, though I am a virgin I do have a love story (in the making).

It goes back to 2009. There was a girl I sat close to in Grade 12 University English. At first she was just another girl, but I then noticed her kindness, smarts, beauty, humour, athletic ability, leadership, and and the same belief of defending what is right. More and more, I was starting believe she was the one. But... due to my shyness I never said anything about it... until... May 2010. She said she was busy with lots of things but would like to be friends. I went with it because friends is good for starters. Early June, 2010, I announced to my friends I was going to ask her to the prom. That is when thing went downhill. They told me she was with someone else, and it was true. I never said anything to her. For the entire summer I spent my time trying to get over her but time after time I failed. I was about 2 months when I was tired of I and went above and beyond the call of duty. I went on MSN (because we are now miles an miles apart) and spilled out every little detail.

Today, we are still friends, despite being seperated by incredible distance, and she said she isn't going anywhere. ;)

I may have muscles of steel but I have a heart of gold.  :)

I used to be this way in high school, never had too much success with it. Being nice always got me stuck in the friend zone, and most of my success came from meeting strangers. I then dated a stunning girl that cheated on me. After that I got cocky, confident and became somewhat of an asshole when it came to dating, and you know what? It worked extremely well. Something about being the alpha male and not giving a f$% did wonders with for my dating life. Although this was when I was single. I've now found a gorgeous girl to settle down with and I treat her like gold. Not saying become the stereotypical jerk, but a lot of the time, this works when meeting girls. Go figure.

Geronimo

Geronimo

With people like me, life will find a way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBxgAmdPQWg#ws

Ghostface

Ghostface

Hahaha I love it. Best of luck with it all bro.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 12, 2010, 12:43:22 AM
With people like me, life will find a way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBxgAmdPQWg#ws
You are not alone good sir. There are more like us in the world.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

To make an anaolgy, where your stories of love and or relationships are like Star Wars, mine are like Bladerunner.  :( / :D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 12, 2010, 12:45:32 AM
To make an anaolgy, where your stories of love and or relationships are like Star Wars, mine are like Bladerunner.  :( / :D
Really now?

Geronimo

Geronimo

Well, if it doesn't work out, at least I know what kind of girls I like.

kindness, smarts, beauty, humour, athletic ability, leadership, and the same belief of defending what is right.

But I won't be too picky. If it's close enough it's all good.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 12, 2010, 12:49:39 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 12, 2010, 12:45:32 AM
Really now?
Yes, really now.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 12, 2010, 12:50:04 AM

kindness, smarts, beauty, humour, athletic ability, leadership, and the same belief of defending what is right.

Damn, you sure you aren't my long lost brother?

Geronimo

Geronimo

Do you love the military and South Park?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 12, 2010, 12:50:04 AM

But I won't be too picky. If it's close enough it's all good.
Spunkeh.  8)
Me too.  :)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Truth is bro, women dont know what they want. And every woman is different too. I learnt a long time ago to stop thinking about what they want and how I should fit that, and started thinking about what I wanted, and found a girl that matched that. Met a hell of a lot of others before her, but they didn't make the cut so to speak. Bottom line is, do what you think is right for yourself, and the rest will fall into place.

Geronimo

Geronimo

Quote from: Ghostface on Nov 12, 2010, 12:54:05 AM
Bottom line is, do what you think is right for yourself, and the rest will fall into place.
So true.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 12, 2010, 12:52:36 AM
Do you love the military and South Park?
Yep, but I'm not joining. I have other priorities.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed