Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,913 times)

DC

DC

I'm happily insane.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

One of my best friends is like the female version of Floyd the Barber from The Andy Griffith Show.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Now that I read up on hallucinations it explains an audio experience I once had.

I was at CFB Borden for the summer of 2009 learning about leadership when we were hit hard by a bad storm. Sometime after it was over and there was daylight I went into the boy's bathroom/shower room... alone. The floor was flooded and it was pitch black as the power was knocked out, the air was cold, but I kept venturing in deeper and deeper despite feeling fear (it's a rather big space). Then I guess that is when I had an audio hallucination, what I called back then a "ghost". I began to hear this mumbling whispering echoing through the darkness like it was around me in the air, it was a feminine voice, I recall at some point in the whispering mumbling it said my name, and it just kept going and I couldn't catch much of what was being said, it was really frightening. Then it finished with the same fast paced voice by clear as crystal "You're going to die". Then through the dark I ran for my life back for the door, it was dark so I didn't see how far away I was from the door so I literally ran and smashed right into the door, I didn't stop to feel the pain, I just struggled for a few seconds to open that door (it felt like time was dragging on forever) as fast as I could, I felt this terrifying feeling like something was right behind me to get me in that darkness, and when I finally did open that door I ran straight out into the sunlight. People pointed out how white my face was.

DC

DC

QuoteI was at CFB Borden for the summer of 2009 learning about leadership when we were hit hard by a bad storm. Sometime after it was over and there was daylight I went into the boy's bathroom/shower room... alone. The floor was flooded and it was pitch black as the power was knocked out, the air was cold, but I kept venturing in deeper and deeper despite feeling fear (it's a rather big space). Then I guess that is when I had an audio hallucination, what I called back then a "ghost". I began to hear this mumbling whispering echoing through the darkness like it was around me in the air, it was a feminine voice, I recall at some point in the whispering mumbling it said my name, and it just kept going and I couldn't catch much of what was being said, it was really frightening. Then it finished with the same fast paced voice by clear as crystal "You're going to die". Then through the dark I ran for my life back for the door, it was dark so I didn't see how far away I was from the door so I literally ran and smashed right into the door, I didn't stop to feel the pain, I just struggled for a few seconds to open that door (it felt like time was dragging on forever) as fast as I could, I felt this terrifying feeling like something was right behind me to get me in that darkness, and when I finally did open that door I ran straight out into the sunlight. People pointed out how white my face was.

WTF!?

Crazy Rich

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Okami, Okamiden, and Mother 3 are the only games to have me cry at their endings.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Mother 3 is fantastic

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I have a Facebook account that I use maybe twice a year and deactivate my account when not on it. I TRULY HATE YOU, FB.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Is there any specific reason for that?

Facebook is an instrument, not an entity. The people using it are frequently stupid, but it by itself does nothing. Given its popularity I find it very useful, due to its constant supply of rare behind the scenes stuff... even managed to interview a special effects man through it! And I am in contact with several others, too.

The thing I do find annoying about the site itself is that when you have a page it constantly notifies you that you could boost it... with $$$.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Omegazilla on Aug 12, 2013, 06:32:25 AM
Is there any specific reason for that?
The people using it are frequently stupid

I'm with this motherf**ker.

I LOVE this mother.

:D

XDD

Always have.

Always will. ?D ?D >D D> D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I love you too man.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Omegazilla on Aug 12, 2013, 06:58:24 AM
I love you too man.
You better :D XD

Laugh with cancer, he knows lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o39VDFPTzow#ws

What a great night? Wheres the druk threadQ! Thats where ibe going!!!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

On a scale of 1 to f**ked up, what is your intoxication level right now Dragon?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Being able to correctly embed videos and images, I don't think too much.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Dragons can perform under levels of intoxication that would kill most men.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed