Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,896 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

So some of my friends at school who I recently got into Evangelion (recently being around last year) have started telling me I have a slight resemblance to Gendo Ikari when I let my beard grow out...

I don't know whether to feel proud or terrible... :-X

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 04, 2013, 10:59:03 PM
So some of my friends at school who I recently got into Evangelion (recently being around last year) have started telling me I have a slight resemblance to Gendo Ikari when I let my beard grow out...

Do you sit like this in class?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 04, 2013, 11:04:58 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 04, 2013, 10:59:03 PM

Do you sit like this in class?

All day errday. :laugh:

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

During my senior year of high school, I walked into the bathroom to find a person purposefully urinating on the floor and giggling madly to himself about it. I proceeded to tell him to stop. He proceeded to curse loudly at me and push me into the bathroom wall. This ingnorant tit then screamed straight in my face. I had had a bad day, and so I tore into him. Beat him to a pulp right there in the bathroom. Got suspended for a week, but it was worth it. He never looked me in the eyes again.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Mar 05, 2013, 01:09:25 AM
During my senior year of high school, I walked into the bathroom to find a person purposefully urinating on the floor and giggling madly to himself about it. I proceeded to tell him to stop. He proceeded to curse loudly at me and push me into the bathroom wall. This ingnorant tit then screamed straight in my face. I had had a bad day, and so I tore into him. Beat him to a pulp right there in the bathroom. Got suspended for a week, but it was worth it. He never looked me in the eyes again.

Was he able to ever look with his eyes again?

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Ha. He turned out okay. I just can't stand it when people act like he did and that day, I had already been pushed pretty far, but he managed to push me completely over the edge.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Back in the 90s, I always envisioned either Bug Hall or Brian Bonsall playing Mega Man in a live-action movie.  :D

Vepariga

Vepariga

I think I must be one of the only people that didnt find Navi the fairy from OoT to be annoying. I actually liked her company.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

The only hole I can finger is my bowling ball.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Mar 10, 2013, 04:05:16 AM
What.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: KNIGHT on Mar 10, 2013, 04:09:18 AM
What.
You're a spaceship, you wouldn't understand.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Rick just wants attention, KNIGHT.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

It was a f**king joke...relax.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I am going to go into this corner and laugh my aft off.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 10, 2013, 04:11:47 AM
Rick just wants attention, KNIGHT.

What else is new?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed