Did you like the movie?

Yes.
No.
Author
Hellboy (2019) (Read 114,195 times)

Real Scooby

Real Scooby

Quote from: Ruadh on Jul 08, 2012, 07:27:08 PM
Yeah...Ron Perlman has no problem sitting in the makeup chair for how ever many hours that takes, to please a child, meanwhile someone like the Barefoot Contessa can't take an hour to do what she does every day for one:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/barefoot-contessa-turns-make-kid/story?id=13238578#.T_ndQ5HNmmU

Besides of the very awesome story for the childs wish, mabe this was also some kind of promo. As much I respect Ron as a actor and personality, maybe it was just some coincidence that he already was dressed up and learned about the childs wish.

As I see it, the same thing as Johnny Depp did, when visiting a schoolclass to a kid wish, dressed up as Jack Sparrow, because they were shooting at a near location for POTC4   8)

Ruadh

Ruadh

...I doubt it.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I think this visitng may be a sign that Perlman would still be ready for a third Hellboy film

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

No, this doesn't have anything with it at all. He's just trying to make the kid's day with the time he has left, this isn't some publicity stunt to promote a third movie.

Keg

Keg

Perlman has always been willing to do a third Hellboy, it's Del Toro that seem's reluctant to do it. I'm sure if a third film ever does get the go ahead then Perlman will jump at the chance.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Meanwhile...he enjoys making children happy. If Hellboy 3 happens or not, that's the real point of the story.

Ruadh

Ruadh

He did it again?!

Oops, no it's the same thing,I just didn't see the link already posted.

Vickers

Vickers

If this gets put off too long, it won't get a sequel. :'(

If Hellboy doesn't get a sequel, I'll be pissed.  And if it gets rebooted, I'll be equally pissed.

SM

SM

...it did get a sequel.

Vickers

Vickers

I mean Hellboy 2 of course.

SM

SM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed