AVP Galaxy High Tank 🍁🙏☮️🌸🌠

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Feb 02, 2022, 11:36:09 PM

Author
AVP Galaxy High Tank 🍁🙏☮️🌸🌠 (Read 6,731 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

👁🍁👁👉👈🙃

Mr. Suivide Sheep is the g*o*a*t*🐏

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

This thread is the antithesis of DrunkTank😅👉👈

Edit 🙏☯️🌙

~ By Earth and Air,

Fire and Water,

So shall you hear my call.

Powers of birth and rebirth.

Powers of silence and peace.

Heal this thread and site ~

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I love watch surreal cartoons while high👀👉👈😅👎

Edit 🙏☯️🌙

~ By Earth and Air,

Fire and Water,

Immortan Jonesy

Edit 🙏☯️🌙

~ By Earth and Air,

Fire and Water,

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

E. Shaw

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 02, 2022, 11:36:09 PMI've smoked weed many times, but last night I had the most mystical experience with Cannabis.  :o So got high, and after having been looking at the stars for a long time, with no more noise than the sound of birds, insects and echoes from unknown places. Once inside, I felt that I had dejavu of moments from another parallel universe, or another life in another time. First a moment when I was sharing with friends it seemed to have happened in the same way but between the 80s and 90s instead of the year 2022. But then I started to think that more than another life it was like a parallel universe better than ours, with other times. Where the 70s, 80s, 90s and the beginning of the new century were a single decade with all its cultures, aesthetics and technologies. Like a hybrid. I know how insane it sounds, but it felt like my soul could see another version of me in a somewhat similar but different alternate reality.

I came to the conclusion that God is our future, that he transcends to the point of being above time and space, without being all-powerful but paradoxical at the same time. One of billions, only important for his past, present and future.

Yes, that doesn't make any sense, that's what I've experience among other things. :laugh:

A vision. I believe we are heading for major paradigm, shift, a transcendence and arrival that will change what it means to be human.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: E. Shaw on Apr 05, 2024, 04:12:58 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 02, 2022, 11:36:09 PMI've smoked weed many times, but last night I had the most mystical experience with Cannabis.  :o So got high, and after having been looking at the stars for a long time, with no more noise than the sound of birds, insects and echoes from unknown places. Once inside, I felt that I had dejavu of moments from another parallel universe, or another life in another time. First a moment when I was sharing with friends it seemed to have happened in the same way but between the 80s and 90s instead of the year 2022. But then I started to think that more than another life it was like a parallel universe better than ours, with other times. Where the 70s, 80s, 90s and the beginning of the new century were a single decade with all its cultures, aesthetics and technologies. Like a hybrid. I know how insane it sounds, but it felt like my soul could see another version of me in a somewhat similar but different alternate reality.

I came to the conclusion that God is our future, that he transcends to the point of being above time and space, without being all-powerful but paradoxical at the same time. One of billions, only important for his past, present and future.

Yes, that doesn't make any sense, that's what I've experience among other things. :laugh:

A vision. I believe we are heading for major paradigm, shift, a transcendence and arrival that will change what it means to be human.

Edit 🙏☯️🌙

~ By Earth and Air,

Fire and Water,

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed