It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 95,306 times)

Anthony

Anthony

I think Tess is with Alexander. They were pretty close together in the promo image.

CainsSon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ...

NickisSmart

Maybe he's a pansexual gender fluid.

CainsSon

CainsSon

....    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!

That.

Was.

Really.

f**king.

Good!!!!!!

And he even used my favorite Lamp-light edit trick with the flashlight!!! I do that a lot in my own shorts!!! This looks good. I actually already like the characters and the tone and everything. My faith has been restored!!! This is a Ridley Scott ALIEN film!

Quote from: skhellter on Feb 23, 2017, 04:16:18 AM
Quote from: slipknotpredator on Feb 23, 2017, 03:43:39 AM
Why would they take a gay couple in this kind of trip?

i'm just glad that they're not taking the homophobes.

HAHA!!!

Ridley Scott has said a few times that he thinks traditional relationships wouldn't make sense in space and because of the length of space travel the normal hetero/homo relationship standards wouldn't apply much in the same way they dont in prison accept, that it would be socially acceptable.

Prez

Prez

Intriguing.

WinsteadLeung

What was the song in the background before the girl started choking?

fiveways

Quote from: SiL on Feb 23, 2017, 03:22:22 AM
That choke out and the dialogue just...

Yeah, I've lost hope for the writing.

I kinda agree, even if it was just improv they think that is good enough for public consumption leads me to think a lot of it will be just like this.

I have the feeling I'm not going to enjoy this movie at all.  That intro endeared me to zero of the characters (I hate movies where I end up cheering for the monster, it makes me feel like a terrible person).  Entire bit felt really forced.  I'll watch it again in the morning.  So far, though, where every TV spot for Prometheus made more and more excited, each reveal for covenant leaves me kinda not caring more and more.

salomonj

What is with the beeyatch? She complains about everything.

NickisSmart

Quote from: CainsSon on Feb 23, 2017, 05:12:45 AM
   ....    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!

That.

Was.

Really.

f**king.

Good!!!!!!

Pretty much my thoughts. :)

And he even used my favorite Lamp-light edit trick with the flashlight!!! I do that a lot in my own shorts!!! This looks good. I actually already like the characters and the tone and everything. My faith has been restored!!! This is a Ridley Scott ALIEN film!

HAHA!!!

Ridley Scott has said a few times that he thinks traditional relationships wouldn't make sense in space and because of the length of space travel the normal hetero/homo relationship standards wouldn't apply much in the same way they dont in prison accept, that it would be socially acceptable.

Well, if you sotp and think about it, these guys are literally going to a new world, to make their own society. You could make the missionary argument, like the Bene Gessirit witches, in Dune, but I' mnot getting that vibe. Space hippies. Free love.

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: CainsSon on Feb 23, 2017, 05:12:45 AM

YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!

That.

Was.

Really.

f**king.

Good!!!!!!

HAHA!!!

Lamp light trick?

echobbase79

echobbase79

I think he's talking about the edit between the ship's engine lights and how it cuts to Walter holding the lamp light examining Daniel's eyes.

BishopShouldGo

Ah. Thank you.

NickisSmart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlbJ8GGaYnI&t=3s

Did a video giving my thoughts on the viral.

Xenorgue

Super this little extract. I really felt an alchemy between the characters. The dialogues sounded really good and natural.

Stolen

Stolen

Stop complaining guys  :(
It's just a viral video! And it is a very good way to promote without unveiling great moments.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed