X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,081 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Truly, the days of consequence-free vomiting and pooping were the greatest of our lives.

Effectz

Effectz

Adult Diaper ftw.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 27, 2013, 02:10:53 AM
Truly, the days of consequence-free vomiting and pooping were the greatest of our lives.
Why, what are consequences now?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Dirty looks and people telling you to "clean that shit up".

Prime113

Prime113

"Oh, man, f**k Microsoft and that DRM bullshit. They seriously need to change that."

*Microsoft changes their stances just a week later

"f**k, Microsoft. The damage is already done. Xbone lololol."

Lel. You f**king people.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Prime113 on Jul 29, 2013, 09:39:32 PM
"Oh, man, f**k Microsoft and that DRM bullshit. They seriously need to change that."

Lel. You f**king people.

How dare you try to bring common sense into this! It's obvious the Xbox One is a piece of shit! >:(

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Prime113 on Jul 29, 2013, 09:39:32 PM

Lel. You f**king people.

Don't you know that gamers will never be satisfied?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

There's always PS4.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 29, 2013, 10:34:42 PM
There's always PS4.
I'll get that after my Xbox One and gaming PC.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I wish that at least one of the damn places I am applying to for a job at least grants me an interview so that I can nail it and get the job. I'd buy both consoles in a heartbeat soon afterwards.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 29, 2013, 10:42:22 PM
I wish that at least one of the damn places I am applying to for a job at least grants me an interview so that I can nail it and get the job. I'd buy both consoles in a heartbeat soon afterwards.

Heard that.

Raku

Raku

Quote from: Prime113 on Jul 29, 2013, 09:39:32 PM"Oh, man, f**k Microsoft and that DRM bullshit. They seriously need to change that."

Lel. You f**king people.
The fact that they tried to screw us over originally doesn't help with their confidence department. Seriously, would you trust a well known con man with anything important? I wouldn't, that's why I refuse to give Microsoft a pass.

Plus what's to stop them from putting those very same features back in once enough people bought their shitty console? Forget that, I rather trust another company that hasn't tried to screw its fans.

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 29, 2013, 10:25:37 PMDon't you know that gamers will never be satisfied?
It's not about satisfaction.

It's about trust, and accountability.

We should not reward bad decisions because it will just promote more.

Predator Queen

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Raku on Jul 30, 2013, 03:00:43 AM
Quote from: Prime113 on Jul 29, 2013, 09:39:32 PM"Oh, man, f**k Microsoft and that DRM bullshit. They seriously need to change that."

Lel. You f**king people.
The fact that they tried to screw us over originally doesn't help with their confidence department.

Would you trust a well known con man? I wouldn't, that's why I refuse to give Microsoft a pass.

Plus what's to stop them from putting those very same features back in once enough people bought their shitty console? Forget that, I rather trust another company that hasn't tried to screw its fans.

How is the console "shitty"?

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jul 30, 2013, 03:03:28 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 29, 2013, 10:34:42 PM
There's always PS4.
And 3DS

I want one of those as well.

Raku

Raku

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 30, 2013, 03:03:47 AMHow is the console "shitty"?
1) Limited HD, you cant replace your HD (unlike PC, and PS4) 2) The console doesn't run without a camera connected, I like my privacy. 3) I would rather game on a PC than an Xbox (at least I would have up to date software, and hardware). 4) I was semi-ranting so I couldn't help myself from using that word =P

I'm not hating though because I used to be a former 360 fanboy. I just don't think companies should get passes. It happened with [HORRIBLE EXAMPLE REMOVED] , happens with EA every time they do something awful (I'm guilty for still supporting them with The Sims =/), and now it's happening with Microsoft.

I'm sorry if my opinion for how companies should be viewed is different than yours. 

Edit: Sorry.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed